3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
please can someone help me with that
View attachment 1194021
What version of Windows are you using? It looks like the Windows server 2012 or 2016 .

first Install the latest fax bug
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5103082

If the problem persists, check these two ways:

1)The Windows you are using is Arabic or Persian. In the Windows languages section, in the main language section of the system, check that the main language of the system not to be Arabic or Persian. If so, change it to US English. Reset the device. Run the program after the device restarts to see if the problem is resolved.( I guess this is your problem )

2)Right-click on the program, select Properties, and in the Compatibility tab in the Compatibility mode select the Compatibility check box, "Run this program in the Compatibility Mode for:" Click on one of the versions (Vista, Windows 8 or Windows 7) in the Windows versions section. Select the apply and then OK, open the program again and see if the problem still exists or not.

>>be sure to tell me the version of your Windows, If your problem not be solved . And whether you have ever had a similar problem with other Ren'py games or not

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, I need the save file when Eric goes to Alice's room and gives her the body suite. I know I have this save file, but I can't find it among the many save files I have. I would be grateful if someone would send it to me.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Why do you constantly wonder? Alexey has not yet released a single release on the promised date. Be patient for a couple more months :D
Sadly true. I honestly wish Alex would get his shit together and set smaller goals, because the way it has been going so far means that very few people will have the incentive to remain Patreons, and that can mean the death of a game...

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Sadly true. I honestly wish Alex would get his shit together and set smaller goals, because the way it has been going so far means that very few people will have the incentive to remain Patreons, and that can mean the death of a game...
His game, his decision. I personally prefer longer wait times and more content, better quality. I doubt you would be here commenting and hoping if you did not really like the game, so Alex is doing quite well. We all want more, faster, better, cheaper, but life is a compromise.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
His game, his decision. I personally prefer longer wait times and more content, better quality. I doubt you would be here commenting and hoping if you did not really like the game, so Alex is doing quite well. We all want more, faster, better, cheaper, but life is a compromise.
That's my point. I do love the game. Updates need to be more constant, even if with a bit less content. Sure, as a fan of BB since September/17, I don't mind waiting for a good update, AS LONG as the content delivered is proportional to the time waited. My biggest fear is that this version will become a reverse cash cow: The dev (if he does not changes how things currently are) will stay at such a low amount of patreons/income, that he may decide that it is not worth his time at all, and stop making the game altogether.

Also, I understand that is his game and his decisions, but for his own sake, he should pick a strategy and commit to it: either make no promises about when the next version will be released - and announce it a few days early, when the update is READY AND DONE, including bugfixes - or opt for shorter, monthly updates with less content but regular delivery.

I say this all because I reaaaaally hope this game does not die as so many of its predecessors did, and I wish for the game to go way beyond the part where DS left off, adding lots of new characters and interactions!

Reactions: jan.spam

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
That's my point. I do love the game. Updates need to be more constant, even if with a bit less content. Sure, as a fan of BB since September/17, I don't mind waiting for a good update, AS LONG as the content delivered is proportional to the time waited. My biggest fear is that this version will become a reverse cash cow: The dev (if he does not changes how things currently are) will stay at such a low amount of patreons/income, that he may decide that it is not worth his time at all, and stop making the game altogether.

Also, I understand that is his game and his decisions, but for his own sake, he should pick a strategy and commit to it: either make no promises about when the next version will be released - and announce it a few days early, when the update is READY AND DONE, including bugfixes - or opt for shorter, monthly updates with less content but regular delivery.

I say this all because I reaaaaally hope this game does not die as so many of its predecessors did, and I wish for the game to go way beyond the part where DS left off, adding lots of new characters and interactions!
Best way to ensure this is to be his supporter.

Reactions: Family Fun
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes