3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

feres

Jul 9, 2017
If the Dev had any damn sense, he wouldn't have put the fucker in at all.

Waiting for someone with the ability to make a version of just you fucking the girls in fun scenarios. "Big Brother, Just fucking everybody." I'd patreon the shit out of that.

That's what the original maker did and that's when things went to shit. Having an antagonist was what made the game good.

Anyone that can tell me if it has more content then the original already?

Feb 13, 2021
Gotta agree with ya there. Personally, I'm not a fan of NTR, but in this very special case that is BB, I honestly LOVE how much "cockblocking" Eric can be... I find the both perspectives (from MC's POV and Eric's) very fitting and interesting, not realistic per se but at least very plausible... And like the dude below you said, BB without Eric would lose much of its charm!
I actually have to agree with you here. I don't have that big of a problem, since you at least can work towards the goal of getting rid of him. I would still like it more if he wouldn't be that big of a cunt. My biggest problem is, that he isn't sympathetic in the slightest, with him always hating on the mc and acting like he would be better in everything. Characters like the nice housemate in Life Changing Choices would be way more apeling to me

yonatan

May 8, 2018
So, I did play the original BB long ago, and i loved the game till it went abandoned, is this remake/ remaster/ rewhatever worth to play?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can we competely get rid of Eric in this update? I thought dev promised that we could get rid of him at 0.6 update?. Is it there yet?

Reactions: jackkane

Jun 18, 2018
Can't make any progress in the game past the last 2-3 updates. There are no triggers for anything, you can visit every character on every day on every hour of the day and nothing happens. The hints tell you stuff like how you need to buy clothes but there are no clothes in the shop. I told Kira to investigate Eric two updates ago and 200 ingame days later she hasn't done anything.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I actually have to agree with you here. I don't have that big of a problem, since you at least can work towards the goal of getting rid of him. I would still like it more if he wouldn't be that big of a cunt. My biggest problem is, that he isn't sympathetic in the slightest, with him always hating on the mc and acting like he would be better in everything. Characters like the nice housemate in Life Changing Choices would be way more apeling to me
That's the best part about it, the fact that he's a cunt... some people just aren't able to appreciate NTR...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
General speaking, incest is a term more about moral dependent concept, which defined as sexual relationship between family defined by law, means incest =/= inbreeding. All in all, the term 'incest' was not misplaced.
Nah dude, generally speaking incest has a very well defined meaning. Look for any definition online and you're likely to find one of the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Point being nothing about incest is defined as a "sexual relationship between family defined by law", it's defined solely by the ability of two persons being so closely related they can't legally marry. All incest definitions are about the marriageability of the parties involved, the only exception is an ecclesiastical law definition involving vicars and holdings regarding two benefices where one is dependent on the other.

Point being that, in western countries at least (and by implication, all English speaking ones), anything not blood related is not incest. The law will not bar step brothers from marrying step sisters, it won't stop step mothers from marrying step sons. Therefore it's not incest.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
This is not a stupid question. If you have played this game before and are using Windows, go to the following folder and rename the "persistent" file.
C:\Users\{your user Id}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB-AS
Delete the save folder in your newly installed game. Now run the game again and see if the game runs properly
I have done it this way but it does not work.
The error comes again.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't make any progress in the game past the last 2-3 updates. There are no triggers for anything, you can visit every character on every day on every hour of the day and nothing happens. The hints tell you stuff like how you need to buy clothes but there are no clothes in the shop. I told Kira to investigate Eric two updates ago and 200 ingame days later she hasn't done anything.
Yeah, some events seem all too random. But if you don't tell your latest status with whom, no one can tell you how to go on.

This latest version has some hints on the character screen for each girl, btw. Did you read and follow them?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I got a weird bug. Ann's jobs (groceries and pool cleaning) trigger without me talking to her. For example, the grocery icon will show on the laptop as if I had asked her for money. They also show up on their regular schedule. If I do them, I can't talk to Ann about it and I don't get money.

Also, triggering the scary movie memory with Lisa throws this exception. I haven't managed to trigger her topless in game yet, Idk if that's important

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
2 questions about Alice
1. this version has a extended couch scene, been there, done that. Now Max suggests an attempt without feeding her candy. I did that a couple of times, also tried to give her just one. But I didn't say any change. Is that a hint for a future version or do I miss something?

2. What unlocks the new punishment/blackmail option? I tried to frame her for motivational, but that didn't do anything
edit: got it. You actually have to save her, that gives the next hint.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes