3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Shiit 563 pages in 4 days!
Maybe I should make a game too, I'm thinking...
Big Brother: Yet Another Story [Deluxe Edition]
This thread was openend 2020 so you got the date wrong.

But i agree on the title of choice. Yet we could make lots of spin off stories.

Little Brother: The Boot Camp (Army Edition)
Little Sister: The Virgin Experience (Gold Edition)
Big Brother: Ah shit, here we go again. (Hood Edition)
Big Sister: The Cam Girl (Webcam Edition)
Big Mother: Rule them all (Queen Edition)
Adventures of Kira: The Corruption of Everyone (Domina Edition)
Eric the Tyrant: Big Brother (Cuck Edition)

The possibilities are endless. :ROFLMAO:

But joking aside with Glamour being around and DS still making alot of money with it i believe there really would be a market for all fo this.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys so i have download the latest update and check back the game and i found out apparently the old opportunitys has open back, i remember the cigarette, party girl and hidden cam i already complete it on the old patch. does this mean there's new scene among these 3 opportunitys again?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It appears that it is once again time for me to give the 'TALK' about this version of the game and it's development. :)

First I am NOT the developer. Second I am NOT involved in the development beyond silly/stupid/awesome ideas here at F95. Third I am NOT responsible.. I didn't do it... It was like that when I got here... If you forgive me I'll NEVER do it again (until next time). :)

So far this game is following a similar path to the original with differences both great and small. I believe that if a direct comparison between the two versions were made that we would be 2-3 updates behind the original in progress with most of the STORY, but at a point similar when considering the total amount of CONTENT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My suggestion is that those who are interested should try this version. While the story is similar so far, the additions and changes give us a fuller/better story that makes more sense AND does NOT make Max appear/feel like just a stupid scummy pervert. Yes he has issues, but so far Max feels (to me) better than he was in the original.

As I have said the story is behind the original at the same point of development. However we have SEVERAL new opportunities and additions that raise the total content to a level that is the similar. Take time to judge for yourselves if this is better (or not), enjoy the new additions (or not), and when you are done join us all in complaining about how there are NO Chocolate Chip Cookies in this game yet. :) So far this version has more story. The 'build-up' is taking longer than the original, but things make more sense here.

I know this is somewhat confusing, but I feel that this IS worth playing, and when it is completed it WILL be a better experience.

Just a thought.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Indeed, I've been worried about that from the start. Does feel like a cash grab, specially given the lack of direction and adherence to release dates. Hope the dev(s) get his (their) shit together, or this game will be dead in 6 months, tops. If I wasn't 100% inexperienced at coding/3d design, I'd develop the game myself...

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
You know, every time I see this pop up with a new update I'm continually surprised. So many of these "BB Revamp/Remake" projects have come and gone over the years that I keep expecting this one to be suddenly abandoned.

So far it hasn't. Keep up the good work, dev!

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
This is the second time that a new update for this game appears on the page but you cant click on it, forcing to make a search for it.
Does anyone know why?
I ask this because I dont see this happening in any other game in this site...

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
It appears that it is once again time for me to give the 'TALK' about this version of the game and it's development. :)

First I am NOT the developer. Second I am NOT involved in the development beyond silly/stupid/awesome ideas here at F95. Third I am NOT responsible.. I didn't do it... It was like that when I got here... If you forgive me I'll NEVER do it again (until next time). :)

So far this game is following a similar path to the original with differences both great and small. I believe that if a direct comparison between the two versions were made that we would be 2-3 updates behind the original in progress with most of the STORY, but at a point similar when considering the total amount of CONTENT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My suggestion is that those who are interested should try this version. While the story is similar so far, the additions and changes give us a fuller/better story that makes more sense AND does NOT make Max appear/feel like just a stupid scummy pervert. Yes he has issues, but so far Max feels (to me) better than he was in the original.

As I have said the story is behind the original at the same point of development. However we have SEVERAL new opportunities and additions that raise the total content to a level that is the similar. Take time to judge for yourselves if this is better (or not), enjoy the new additions (or not), and when you are done join us all in complaining about how there are NO Chocolate Chip Cookies in this game yet. :) So far this version has more story. The 'build-up' is taking longer than the original, but things make more sense here.

I know this is somewhat confusing, but I feel that this IS worth playing, and when it is completed it WILL be a better experience.

Just a thought.
So, by "no chocolate cookies yet" I take it you mean "no sex with Anne yet" which to me means "no reason to play yet".

• Sad
Reactions: forgotp

bartandar

Jun 27, 2019
This is the second time that a new update for this game appears on the page but you cant click on it, forcing to make a search for it.
Does anyone know why?
I ask this because I dont see this happening in any other game in this site...
All the way at the top near the game tags, click on "Unignore thread".

• Haha
Reactions: forgotp

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I played the original with great pleasure, was devastated when it was abandoned... as I recall it had something to do with new Patreon policies, as other things..?

Anyways, many spin-offs have been attempted and all shared the same old renders and ONLY the same old renders.. so am wondering.. is this one any different? Do they make new renders in the same style at all? If not, then I won't touch it with a ten foot pole, but if they indeed make new content with pictures to boost, I might be persuaded to give it a go, maybe even support it with a Patreonage ;)

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
I played the original with great pleasure, was devastated when it was abandoned... as I recall it had something to do with new Patreon policies, as other things..?

Anyways, many spin-offs have been attempted and all shared the same old renders and ONLY the same old renders.. so am wondering.. is this one any different? Do they make new renders in the same style at all? If not, then I won't touch it with a ten foot pole, but if they indeed make new content with pictures to boost, I might be persuaded to give it a go, maybe even support it with a Patreonage ;)
I could have seen the gallery of images released at least.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes