3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so, where exactly is that help on that link above u show me? i was there but i can t find nothin to fix language of new update of game, sorry bro. but i appreciate it
" language is blured " ... blurred texts. that's the problem the guy in the post had.

For switching between languages, press L.

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
With this many remakes Eric needs at least one where he wins. ;)
We need a game where MC is Eric and he has to stop the pervy brother from fucking the whole family before you can gain control of the family and fuck the mother and her daughters. (maybe even throw in option Bisexual stuff where the MC has to dominate the son to keep him from fucking his family members, or... get him to therapy or something).

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I was having trouble working out what I was doing wrong with the 'Schoolgirl' opportunity.
Perhaps a little more clues in the hints or counter for the Help/Hinder part of the opportunity. A better feedback loop on how far into the thing your going? It felt that each time I tried to compleate it and move to the next part, it just kept resetting.
My actions...
Offer Help. No 'payment' required.
Do homework for Lisa letting her relax (the one where you do it solo) 6 times.
Make mistakes so that she gets spanked twice.
Here is my save 6.09 Lisa before talking to Max (sleeping in panties). Option 1 Max has stopped helping Lisa with homework (in my opinion the best of the 3 Options, because it is the most difficult option). Making mistakes is option 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
lover in the games in the middle or at the end.. and the lover of the mother of tolka will then fuck her and not touch anyone ..yes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys need your advice, so i download the latest update and i found out a few new opportunities, cigarette smoke, party girl and hidden cams. i have complete the cigarette and the party girl but i seems cant complete the hidden cam. i only able trigger the one that install one more hidden cam at the yard and i remember there's once in the bathroom too cause i once trigger it before but since today no matter how much day i have skip it just wont promp out the option for install another hidden cam at the bathroom. anyone?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
hey guys need your advice, so i download the latest update and i found out a few new opportunities, cigarette smoke, party girl and hidden cams. i have complete the cigarette and the party girl but i seems cant complete the hidden cam. i only able trigger the one that install one more hidden cam at the yard and i remember there's once in the bathroom too cause i once trigger it before but since today no matter how much day i have skip it just wont promp out the option for install another hidden cam at the bathroom. anyone?
I think you first have to check the bathroom on the laptop when Ann and Eric are in there and have Max say that he doesn't see shit and then, another day, you have to go to the bathroom when they're in it and peek them from the stepladder. Then Max will say something about a second camera.

To be absolutely certain check Blackpanther's walkthrough, it's in the op. It has everything in it.

Reactions: Vitaly Volshakov

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know if you meant the pictures (I think you did). If you meant others, write and I will post it (but it may take a while, I have little time).
screenshot0002.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Seems there is still an error with the "Hidden Cams" as you can see here All cams are installed. The main game hint shows nothing and with OnlyFunz mod installed it is saying that there is still a cam to be installed it seems. Also "Cigarette smoke" I guess is either still bugged or there is a step we are all missing.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Seems there is still an error with the "Hidden Cams" as you can see here All cams are installed. The main game hint shows nothing and with OnlyFunz mod installed it is saying that there is still a cam to be installed it seems. Also "Cigarette smoke" I guess is either still bugged or there is a step we are all missing.
This was discussed 2 posts above yours:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-6006120

As per your screenshot, it is very clear that "Hidden Cams" is under "In Progress" even without the Mod activated:
But yes, there could be a bug with the new fix (its more of a unchecked progress bug)
You're not supposed to install the second cam in the bathroom before completing in all rooms.

For reference, Hidden Cams (6/6) and the Opportunity is moved under "To be Continued"
BBAS-CheatMod-Cams6.jpg

Extra Info: About Stage Numbers:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5976622

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
This was discussed 2 posts above yours:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-6006120

As per your screenshot, it is very clear that "Hidden Cams" is under "In Progress" even without the Mod activated:
But yes, there could be a bug with the new fix (its more of a unchecked progress bug)
You're not supposed to install the second cam in the bathroom before completing in all rooms.

For reference, Hidden Cams (6/6) and the Opportunity is moved under "To be Continued"
View attachment 1252769

Extra Info: About Stage Numbers:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5976622
Thank you for the response however the post quoted is for people trying to install the Bathroom camera which as you can see I already did and it was the last camera I installed. So I am afraid to say but that post/discussion doesn't apply in this circumstance. I already have all 9 installed just won't complete as it should.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I think you first have to check the bathroom on the laptop when Ann and Eric are in there and have Max say that he doesn't see shit and then, another day, you have to go to the bathroom when they're in it and peek them from the stepladder. Then Max will say something about a second camera.

To be absolutely certain check Blackpanther's walkthrough, it's in the op. It has everything in it.
hey man thanks i follow your method indeed the option for installing the bathroom cap appear but weird i already install 9 hidden cam but how come it still didnt complete yet?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes