3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
once asked
after 1 week the first conversation with Eric
after the 2nd week the 2nd interview with Eric with the decision of friend or foe
then sometime later (no idea when) you can still decide whether to be a friend or a sneaky
one Is that correct?

at the beginning, if you are supposed to help Lisa, insist on something in return, otherwise things will be lost Are there any more such important decisions or is this the only one so far? don't want to miss anything.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
once asked
after 1 week the first conversation with Eric
after the 2nd week the 2nd interview with Eric with the decision of friend or foe
then sometime later (no idea when) you can still decide whether to be a friend or a sneaky
one Is that correct?

at the beginning, if you are supposed to help Lisa, insist on something in return, otherwise things will be lost Are there any more such important decisions or is this the only one so far? don't want to miss anything.
In the "blog" and "mentor" opportunities, when Eric talks to Max about girls, you can change the path of the game with your choices.
The deal with Lisa about sleeping without her pants is done in 4 ways(for now).if you choose any of them, you will not lose anything. you just have to improve your relationship with her after this event.

Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
In the "blog" and "mentor" opportunities, when Eric talks to Max about girls, you can change the path of the game with your choices.
The deal with Lisa about sleeping without her pants is done in 4 ways(for now).if you choose any of them, you will not lose anything. you just have to improve your relationship with her after this event.
the decision with the girls is that in the 2nd conversation with Eric or a 3rd conversation follows?
which comes a few weeks later, depending on how fast you play?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, my English is not very good, can you add a Chinese translation in the next update, thanks
The problem with translations is that someone who knows both languages has to translate :)

But who knows, maybe there is a chinese player who knows also english and wants to do some work.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
the decision with the girls is that in the 2nd conversation with Eric or a 3rd conversation follows?
In the second conversation with Eric, you determine your path in the game. But in the opportunities I mentioned earlier, Eric will talk to Max again about Lisa and Alice, and based on the path of the game you are in, your choice can take you to another path in the game or keep you on the path you were on.

which comes a few weeks later, depending on how fast you play?
Accelerating your playing does not necessarily determine which of the game paths you will be on. But your choices will surely do this. On the other hand, your quick reaction to doing something in the game determines the final result of your choices. For example, if you want to keep Alice for yourself, you should hurry to buy her body suite before Eric. If you procrastinate and Eric does this before you, you will not get the desired result. In general, your desires and your choices in the game will determine your path in the game, and in some cases you must act quickly to achieve them. in each path you will gain something and you will lose something. This will be more reflected in future updates

Last edited:
Reactions: StyleHG

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Multiple questions if I may.
-So far it seems this is only a recreation of the OG BigBrother. There's a few new gameplay elements and the new arc of Christina, however I have the impression that most of the story is unchanged. Am I wrong? Is Aleksey currently only busy recreating what the original BigBrother was before he starts developing the new stories? (Note, I am currently at the junction where we decide if we let Eric keep the girls).

-What's the plan with Eric. Be like in BigBrother where he is a temporary pain in the butt, or is there plan to actually befriend him for real? Right now, it feels like Eric main goal is just to cuck Max and that's it (no gain or marginal gain for Max).

Thanks!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Multiple questions if I may.
-So far it seems this is only a recreation of the OG BigBrother. There's a few new gameplay elements and the new arc of Christina, however I have the impression that most of the story is unchanged. Am I wrong? Is Aleksey currently only busy recreating what the original BigBrother was before he starts developing the new stories? (Note, I am currently at the junction where we decide if we let Eric keep the girls).

-What's the plan with Eric. Be like in BigBrother where he is a temporary pain in the butt, or is there plan to actually befriend him for real? Right now, it feels like Eric main goal is just to cuck Max and that's it (no gain or marginal gain for Max).

Thanks!
Yes, you are wrong.
Kate has been removed for good, most likely we will also never see Olivias boyfriend. Olivia now passes by to watch TV instead. Several opportunities have been extended with new scenes (like the couch / spider / no more alcohol thingy), others are new. Also there are some new gameplay elements like the mandatory use of cams for certain opportunities, there's more stuff to buy in the online store, some with story content connected. A cousin will stop by at some point, a preview render was posted on the forum.
A few posts before yours you can also see a new scene concept with Alice which was definitly not in the original.

Eric's story is not very elaborated yet. Last thing he did on the enemy path was threaten with "things to come" ... which haven't come yet.

Reactions: Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, you are wrong.
Kate has been removed for good, most likely we will also never see Olivias boyfriend. Olivia now passes by to watch TV instead. Several opportunities have been extended with new scenes (like the couch / spider / no more alcohol thingy), others are new. Also there are some new gameplay elements like the mandatory use of cams for certain opportunities, there's more stuff to buy in the online store, some with story content connected. A cousin will stop by at some point, a preview render was posted on the forum.
A few posts before yours you can also see a new scene concept with Alice which was definitly not in the original.

Eric's story is not very elaborated yet. Last thing he did on the enemy path was threaten with "things to come" ... which haven't come yet.
Thank you for the explanation! It felt so close to the original BB that personally it felt like the same (which is good in a sense, as it means the Aleksey is not denaturing the game). I saw the change for Alice, it's liquorish chocolate or something.
And good thing for Olivia.

Will see what happens with Eric in the near future. Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes