3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah i get you , this update was stupid in regard with Lisa , okay now you watch her change and you can peek on her. I GET IT , good but why she acts like a stupid virgin all of a sudden , since well we watched her sleep naked with us , watch movies naked... now she became saint theressa?
Because no one implemented it otherwise. If someone starts to play the game now, it makes a lot more sense. But given that most people already made some progress and got her topless on Friday evening and during horror movie time, it would be nice if there was a different reaction - at least when it doesn't come to panties. So far there was not a single scene where she is is ok with wearing none. Who knows, there might come something in the future.

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
13 pages of posts later my msg got validated. i spent 2h to get all of these infos, and before validation it got buried away :'D
anyway.

I've tested the original version (Big Brother 13.0.x) . every dialogue and every quest is copy-pasted from it in BBAS. The few differences are, in BBAS:
- scenes renderings are different (my pov: half better half more plastic but better shadersà)
- a few characters are missing (3)
- menus are slightly better
- you can see through the cams
- Eric is way less powerful (in BB, he already obtained the trust of all of them the 6th day and threatening max the 4th day) but is still a thing we all want to nuke. please change eric. we don't mind bugs, we mind more about eric demise than ANYTHING

Last edited:

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
can someone tell me why when i do a candy masage to alice, she wont have evrn fun in the night at cameras? im really stuck there
Don't know if that applies here, but I had that issue because I was going for full event with giving her satisfaction. Obviously, she didn't need to masturbate later because of that. You need to stop halfway through to leave her wanting =)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes