3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

HopeIsGone18

Oct 18, 2021
I don't think you broke it. Probably you still need to progress with some other opportunities or maybe set her up for some fresh punishment. Did you check the hint ('?') ?
I did, it says to talk to her after getting punished, I’m not sure why its not showing but I’ll try another punishment and let you know if it works

Did you 2 look at the patch notes about the current version and does your version match the latest version? I will bet that the 2 don't match ;)
I installed the patch (latest bug fix) if thats what you asking?

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Eric must disappear, he makes more trouble than anything else now. And he interferes in things that do not concern him, which Max does unnecessary trouble with the others. That's why Eric has to go, I think it was a big mistake to put him in the game in the first place.
If there was no Eric in the game, then there would be no ntr tag. And if there was no ntr tag in the game, then the developers would not have 80% of patrons... lol

racoon4

May 8, 2017
It seems I got a bug where I can’t proceed with taking care of ass (Alice’s op) there’s no option to spank her when you caught her smoking?
I had exactly same issue as you. I protected Alice from punishment about 10 times, but there were no sign of spanking. Only one attempt came at the smoking scene, but Alice ignored it without any regards. And there were no allocated progress at all. After I installed the latest patch, I could access the scene. Firstly, it starts from night 22:00 TV scene with Alice. She promised later meeting, and the smoking scene shows a new choice.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I did, it says to talk to her after getting punished, I’m not sure why its not showing but I’ll try another punishment and let you know if it works
AfaIk this dialog with Alice should take place the same day she was punished between 22:00 and midnight in the lounge ...
There was a problem with this dialog showing which should be fixed in the latest patches.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Scorpi1987

Jun 10, 2021
Hey
I have a problem with the Q (Taking care of your ass). There it is written (There`s not much time. We have to make it before Alice goes to bed ....) I tried to talk to her for 3 hours. After protecting her from her mother. I don't know what to do next pls help. Sorry for the bad English translation: D

racoon4

May 8, 2017
Hey
I have a problem with the Q (Taking care of your ass). There it is written (There`s not much time. We have to make it before Alice goes to bed ....) I tried to talk to her for 3 hours. After protecting her from her mother. I don't know what to do next pls help. Sorry for the bad English translation: D
Have you tried latest bugfix? In my case, it worked.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Did you 2 look at the patch notes about the current version and does your version match the latest version? I will bet that the 2 don't match ;)
Understood. I installed it on my laptop and to my surprise I have a bunch of saves from before, seems I played sometime ago on this a forgot. Normally I use android (. Will just use these instead hopefully they work.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Nahh.... Eric is the soul of that game and yes, he's a legend :devilish: hehe
Yeah, a real legend, a legend in his own mind.
How many Eric's does it take to screw in a lightbulb, I'm not sure, for the past 2 hours he's been trying to relight the one that went out, one match after the other.

Reactions: Von Herman

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I really hated Eric in the original version. However, the later story line after his gone was not good enough.
A story without Eric was too loose and boring. Now I think he's a necessary evil.
That was the reason why he was added to being with...
Though I feel the most annoying thing about him is how quickly the girls turn away from Max. I mean, Ann I understand, but Lisa and Alice liturally started the path with Max's help but as soon as Eric says he will help, bam, the just drop Max instantly...
I feel its a bit too much of a sudden drop in relationship which was the cause of hate with the people that already understood Eric's role in the game...

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
I had exactly same issue as you. I protected Alice from punishment about 10 times, but there were no sign of spanking. Only one attempt came at the smoking scene, but Alice ignored it without any regards. And there were no allocated progress at all. After I installed the latest patch, I could access the scene. Firstly, it starts from night 22:00 TV scene with Alice. She promised later meeting, and the smoking scene shows a new choice.
As far as I remember correctly, somewhere on page 692-693 there is a way to solve the "taking care of your ass" quest.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
That was the reason why he was added to being with...
Though I feel the most annoying thing about him is how quickly the girls turn away from Max. I mean, Ann I understand, but Lisa and Alice liturally started the path with Max's help but as soon as Eric says he will help, bam, the just drop Max instantly...
I feel its a bit too much of a sudden drop in relationship which was the cause of hate with the people that already understood Eric's role in the game...
This is what gets me too. 99% of the time NTR doesn't bother me but I accept it bothers some people. Thats why devs usually give players a choice to avoid it. The problem here is how stupidly fast Eric gains influence at the expense of Max's. Even though there really aren't a lot of scenes of Eric with the girls, if you really are on a path to avoid him it becomes a monumental grind just to keep up. This made me resent the very presence of the character. I don't even want to play the friendship or pretend paths anymore. I just want him gone. And I don't really care if the story and content suffers for it.

Honestly I'm looking forward to see where this is going but I can't help thinking that with the current direction, it would make a lot more sense if Eric was the MC and we could shape his dialogue and actions. As it stands I can't find any redeeming qualities to him. He's not interesting or likeable. Neither the friendship or war path, either helping or sabotaging him, feels rewarding at this point. He's just an annoyance in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Imnus

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This is what gets me too. 99% of the time NTR doesn't bother me but I accept it bothers some people. Thats why devs usually give players a choice to avoid it. The problem here is how stupidly fast Eric gains influence at the expense of Max's. Even though there really aren't a lot of scenes of Eric with the girls, if you really are on a path to avoid him it becomes a monumental grind just to keep up. This made me resent the very presence of the character. I don't even want to play the friendship or pretend paths anymore. I just want him gone. And I don't really care if the story and content suffers for it.

Honestly I'm looking forward to see where this is going but I can't help thinking that with the current direction, it would make a lot more sense if Eric was the MC and we could shape his dialogue and actions. As it stands I can't find any redeeming qualities to him. He's not interesting or likeable. Neither the friendship or war path, either helping or sabotaging him, feels rewarding at this point. He's just an annoyance in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.
As long as I get to drive something through one of his eyes, and watch it pop out the back of his skull, I'll be a happy little alien.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly. I feel the dev of this version is in a VERY good position to act on the ability to make Eric more of an interesting antagionist other than the "You can't do anything until you finally can" stuff the original had for Eric.
Delay tactics, Interceptions, Better methods to mitigate the influcence gain/loss. Things like that which would make Eric more of an interesting interaction. I don't know.
Main thing is more a case of having the Girls (not including Ann or Kira cause of reasons) being more willing to work with Max in Slowing Eric's actions and attempts...

Perhaps a case of Max bringing the girls into a more understanding of how Eric is manipulating them or such by how quickly he is making Ann let them into their private lives. Give the girls a little more credit with how quickly they call BS on Max yet just fall for everything Eric does so quickly. Let us work on different methods, bring us a more united front against Erics control over Ann other than blackmail and/or other means which the original had...

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes