3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh, if i put the bugfix inside the game folder, do i need to start the game from the beginnings?
N, it fixes the script for this quest (among a few other things). But do make sure that your game version is shown correctly. If it isn't, you probably use the unofficial compressed version.
For that version a little more work is necessary, which was described on one of the previous pages.

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
N, it fixes the script for this quest (among a few other things). But do make sure that your game version is shown correctly. If it isn't, you probably use the unofficial compressed version.
For that version a little more work is necessary, which was described on one of the previous pages.
I installed the bugfix, now i need to defend Alice from punishment? And i can talk with her?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes i try this way but 2nd camera available only for pool not in bath
When I played this I had the feeling that you need to cover all character combinations using camera and the ladder, so do 1st week from 6-8 spying with the camera and a 2nd week spying with the ladder or vice versa.

Best save on Monday 06:00 and then concentrate on the showers and skipping rests of the day until you unlocked it. If it doesn't work in 2 weeks, go back to the save.
Once you figure out what is missing to unlock, you can decide to continue or go back to the save and play whole days while unlocking the camera.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yes i try this way but 2nd camera available only for pool not in bath
If you tried the way written in Walkthrough and could not unlock the second bathroom camera, it means that you did not install the bug fix on the game properly.
Install the bug fix on the game and try again. Note that the bug fix can not be installed on the unofficial Compress version, use the original version of the game.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes