3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

tontza1981

Oct 1, 2017
Same problem a bit edited, 3 is (wimp) I mean peace, 4 is war. Lisa tells me about lessons on Monday and asks to clean dishes, but nothing happened after i do it (winp)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Strange but I can't get this event, Lisa tells me about lessons on Monday and asks to clean dishes, but nothing happened after i do it
If your spiking Eric's food nothing will happen, if not go to Max & Lisa's room after dinner.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If your spiking Eric's food nothing will happen, if not go to Max & Lisa's room after dinner.
Actually you gon't "go" there. After dinner - when Max is supposed to wash the dishes instead of Lisa - an option to do so will trigger ... if it wasn't changed since I played it, of course.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Actually you gon't "go" there. After dinner - when Max is supposed to wash the dishes instead of Lisa - an option to do so will trigger ... if it wasn't changed since I played it, of course.
Only in war path right? Because I'm stuck here in the pretending path and no matter how many Mondays I go through, nothing triggers wether I sabotage Eric or not. {D18D2705-0C1A-4021-B5E4-2D64BB129C9A}.png

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Seeing what you said. Not triggering for me either... Never noticed before. Sorry

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think my save is broken for that event.
I checked your savegame (warpath). On Thursday after dinner Lisa talked about it.

When I played it on my playthrough took some time until the lesson actually happened, I think I had to wait for another 10 days or so. I saw you still have a lot of open opportunities. Don's focus on one, just go on with the game and only worry about this one once all the rest is done.

What DID worry me a bit ... when I loaded your savegame I instantly got messages about new opportunities. So I checked your savegame and it was created by game version "0.07.p1.00". Make sure you install the bugfix patch 03,

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I checked your savegame (warpath). On Thursday after dinner Lisa talked about it.

When I played it on my playthrough took some time until the lesson actually happened, I think I had to wait for another 10 days or so. I saw you still have a lot of open opportunities. Don's focus on one, just go on with the game and only worry about this one once all the rest is done.

What DID worry me a bit ... when I loaded your savegame I instantly got messages about new opportunities. So I checked your savegame and it was created by game version "0.07.p1.00". Make sure you install the bugfix patch 03,
That's and old save I happened to have still, I edited it for the two paths
. My current save is complete

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I cant choose English, guess i deleted the file. Can you provide me English language file
Press CTRL+L to switch language.

edit: fyi. This file will not work with future versions. I took it from version 0.7.p1 version which can currently be downloaded from the front page and it should be obvious that it can't contain the translations for upcoming versions. But just in case, here's a warning :)

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes