3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can someone explain Aleksey that giving as much as 1 sentence alongside every wall of text OR highlighting main clue would make this mundane walls of text chore more enjoyable game?

in game description:
"Lisa warned me that now that their theoretical classes were over, Eric would be giving her sex education lessons without my landlandy's involvement. And, as I understood it, they were going to reinforce the theoretical part with practical lessons!
Eric had messed with Lisa's head pretty good; I couldn't even talk her out of it. The only thing left to do is to stop them...
If I could slip something like a laxative or sedative into Eric's food, it's quite possible that practicing with Lisa would be the last thing on his mind.
The main thing is not to do this more often than once a week, otherwise he will understand everything. And if it does not work, then I will interfere in their practice personally. I can't avoid problems because of that, but what can I do..."

possible quest hint:
"poison Eric's food, but only once a week"
seriously. It's how GOOD games give quests and items descriptions.

I have 40 unfinished installed Steam games and 10 from f95. Some may not have time to read storyline of every Pulitzer award winning game Or re-read, because it's redo of events you experienced 10 times.

plus the amount of confusion about what events occur at which routes, to the extend everyone all the time asks on forum and needs to read a walkthough...
But nooo, gallery which could serve as FUNCTIONAL hints (check Cutely Suspicious) is restricted to... 30! $! like wtf Aleksey.

And before you start yelling at me, I support as 5$ when there's update, because of slow burn of events in this remake
If you don't have time to read, don't play a story driven game, that just ... counterproductive.
And you are wrong: The good story driven games let you talk to characters and you need to figure out what to do next by yourself, they have no hints or quest description. The good games don't have quest descriptions. But since we have them, I am glad that there is some context and not just a todo-list.

Really, it only takes max. 2 minutes for a slow reader to read the description text and the hints are not hidden THAT deeply. Just turn your brain on and you will be fine ... or read the walkthrough for a short step by step guide. It's supposed to be hints, not instructions.

If you don't like games with text, you should really pick something else.

But really: 40 ... That's just a rock on my pile of shame :) But then again there are games which I finished a hundred times (not exagerating, I really played Indy4 on all 3 paths over and over back in the days, I never finished Zak MacKracken tho).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Fair point but there's already a bunch of scenes with Kira in the shower, bathtub, living room, pool and the two photo shoots.
I didn't like the idea of Anna being a slut per say (Glamour is doing it and failing), I like the lady in the street freak in the bed persona for her. But we'll still where the story goes.

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
Having a problem - I downloaded the latest update and applied the patches but I am just going in circles. Eric was outed and has left but nothing is moving on from that point and all the hints say I need to get rid of him. Any help? I have attached the latest save.

thx

always86

Mar 19, 2020
No, this opportunity will not start on the path of true friendship.
Unless you take the opportunity and Max gives the Body Suite to Alice instead of Eric
That's what I thought. However that blocks Party Girl, Naughty Feet, Arachnophobia, Who doesn't take risks, but they all still say in progress would be helpful if they all moved to blocked.

Reactions: Stoupy

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
one question guys i'm stuck with this mission you know tell me how to do it exactly that i'm trying and trying again and i can never get the exact point...help

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
one question guys i'm stuck with this mission you know tell me how to do it exactly that i'm trying and trying again and i can never get the exact point...help
After you seen her topless twice during Olivia's visits (for the week Help her with homework like Mon and Tues then no more for the rest of the week so you can save her from punishment, Hand massage on Tue and Fri, and help her with the dishes) do that for two weeks to see her topless.
Save her from punishment at least 5 times
then after one of the punishments you'll get a notification go straight to your room and talk to her

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
After you seen her topless twice during Olivia's visits (for the week Help her with homework like Mon and Tues then no more for the rest of the week so you can save her from punishment, Hand massage on Tue and Fri, and help her with the dishes) do that for two weeks to see her topless.
Save her from punishment at least 5 times
then after one of the punishments you'll get a notification go straight to your room and talk to her
ok I try only one question the chocolates and do I have to give them or not? and if I look at it several times in my room in toples nothing happens, true

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
ok I try only one question the chocolates and do I have to give them or not? and if I look at it several times in my room in toples nothing happens, true
She gives you the hint when she refuses to watch TV topless with Max and Olivia. Just hit those events and your good. Screenshot_2022-03-11-20-19-31-036_bb.another.story.extra.jpg

Last edited:

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
i bought the bodysuit for alice and gave it to her before eric and for some it tells me that alice does not need my help anymore and eric is helping to promote her site? Every time eric visits for some weird reason alice gains influence with eric even though eric never enters her room
Did i do something wrong?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I just focused on her for two weeks
ok I did it as you told me but do you think this is enough to make you understand how many times I did it?

and anyway she undresses when she comes with her friend and we get on the sofa but she always gives me the same mission I don't understand what I'm wrong; Look:
1 Monday homework + shoulder and breast massage
2 Tuesday shoulder and breast massage and every now and then he gives me this thing
3 Wednesday I give him chocolates
4 Thursday passes
5 Friday hand massage, then her friend comes and this happens then they go to sleep and I start all over again.
Always saving her from her mother's clutches and giving him massages whenever she asks me

that then that is 2 missions that come together
1 and 2
help me

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
ok I did it as you told me but do you think this is enough to make you understand how many times I did it?

and anyway she undresses when she comes with her friend and we get on the sofa but she always gives me the same mission I don't understand what I'm wrong; Look:
1 Monday homework + shoulder and breast massage
2 Tuesday shoulder and breast massage and every now and then he gives me this thing
3 Wednesday I give him chocolates
4 Thursday passes
5 Friday hand massage, then her friend comes and this happens then they go to sleep and I start all over again.
Always saving her from her mother's clutches and giving him massages whenever she asks me

that then that is 2 missions that come together
1 and 2
help me
Chocolates are cool. to me the key for me was following exactly what she said

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, I want to try playing the game with Eric as a friend. I'm curious what he's going to do with the three girls. Does anyone have the saved end of version 0.07.p2 for me. I'm too lazy to start over the third time. Thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ugh... I think I messed up the mom... if I said "I knew the movie" does that mean I can never progress with her?
No. Currently there is not much to do anyway. The best you can get is to give her a massage after Eric is gone.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, I want to try playing the game with Eric as a friend. I'm curious what he's going to do with the three girls. Does anyone have the saved end of version 0.07.p2 for me. I'm too lazy to start over the third time. Thanks.
On page 1 you can find a link to a post with several savegames.
Also theere have been some other posts with savegames.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes