3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Where in my post did I say that you weren't allowed to speak your mind? I asked why you were complaining about something you had zero skin in. Nothing is keeping you here. You are not required to play something you do not like or agree with. You said it yourself: "fuck it". So why are you here?
Complaining the way you did doesn't help, it's not constructive in any way, and doesn't do anything except tell everyone here that you don't like it. That is like going to a car show and walking around shouting at the top of your lungs, "I DON'T LIKE BEING HERE. THIS IS STUPID. THESE CARS COST TOO MUCH MONEY. PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE CARS ARE DUMB."
Are you drunk or? ... some people including me they are not here to say they dont like or to be angry with, some are here because they are happy finally this shit deleted and be sure you cant stop it, or tell them how to feel or what to say,

Your example with the car show is funny but really failed, out of place and time, this is not an excellent and expensive show where you are to critisize because you cant have it, this is the absolute failure show where you celebrate for its end, if a goodbye is not enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bfrop and Toushiro

kortanar

May 6, 2017
I'm too old fascioned, for me the story is what defines it and not what the player wants. It's about the character (since Ann is not "his", she can't be taken from him), not the player. I'm a technician, definitions exist for a reason.
So let's just agree to disagree here.
Let's just call it SETTMCFAGWTPMBII (Someone Else Than The Main Character Fucks A Girl Which The Player Might Be Interested In) instead of NTR :D
definitions do exist for a reason, but things that don't fit the definition exactly, do use the same words, because the meaning behind the definition matters just as much, as the words used. agreed to disagree.

Reactions: Nemo56

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone who works with the previous patch could send me the save if you have the one that kicks out the boyfriend of course

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Depends on your personal definition of NTR. If that includes any intimate interaction that does not involve the MC, then no. Until he is kicked from the house, Eric will get into bed with his girlfriend.
i think it would be the most basic one where the girls get fucked by other guys that are not the mc

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
i think it would be the most basic one where the girls get fucked by other guys that are not the mc
To be fair that feels more like saying that whatever you don't like is NTR compared to a definition, just to give an example even the fire emblem games would become NTR games because of how open the definition is.

I believe the most appropiate definition tends to be the one related to the intention of the scene, if it tries to cause jealously on the MC or player then it deserves that tag, I focus on the jealously element because even if there is no relationship there are many works that try to appeal about the crush the MC has on x character or viceversa but then a third party appeared.

In fact it also tends to be the line between most people and NTR fans, because if NTR scenes were added in a chill way in which the MC keeps with his life and doesn't simp and become a pathetic mess then most people would just get over it and don't care, in many books I have read betrayal is a common element and in fact it's very satisfying taking revenge.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi, can you please tell me what the Rebuild is about ? What's changed ?

Here is what the rebuild is about, directly from Patreon

It's worth lowering your expectations right away, because this is just a sample game that aims to familiarize you with the changes the game has undergone.

You are presented with an excerpt, the period from the first breakfast to the second breakfast. The prologue has not yet been changed. And alas, for now only for PC and Mac.

To begin, a tutorial window appears with the basics of the game. The game will ask you to read it, but you can refuse, though I suggest you study it.

A lot of things have changed, some more, some less. There are new interactions with the characters.

Some of the background moments have changed, like they did with the hidden cameras, when the characters' activities changed during the hour (changing clothes in the morning, showering, bathing).

Tasks in the game are now presented in a different form, skills have a different structure.

Characters at all points in the game are now realized naked and clothes are a separate layer of the image that is superimposed on them.

To make sure you can see this, the game has been made to modify the hiding mode interface, so that the interface will be hidden as before, but now also together with the characters' clothes.

The only exceptions are when the characters change clothes (after breakfast and during the day).

This feature can be turned on/off in the game settings. Now it is given to all players, but in future updates will be only in the extra-version of the game and only if you have passed all the tasks available in the update.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
It would most likely be a stealth survival game. Max stalks the house and you have to hide from him. Trees are safe places.
This honesty sounds like a better game then any other game that is inspired by, remake of, rip off of, etc... big brother.

• Love
Reactions: Nemo56

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
What does the rebuild version do? Is it somewhere explained what its purpose is and where the game will go now? does it start from the beginning again, just before the point where it finally caught up with the old game?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah.
I like that he added stuff like that.

Would it be called Big Sister?
I'd play that.
There is little sister and another Lisa game but I'm not sure if it's satire or not as it was only mentioned to me earlier today
You could try Glamour it has some BB crossover content (arguably too much with the wrong people)

There is another Lisa game in Dev Lisa: Superstar I think

Big Sister would be an Alice Game which might be fun I'd be surprised there's not one out there

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I love coming back to this thread after a few months have gone by and seeing people still complaining about shit that has nothing to do with them.
I gotta say, I'm the same. Despite everything, despite all the hate and outrage, it's just plodding along...... just EATING criticism and going "here's another update"
i-didnt-hear-no-bell-randy-marsh.gif

Reactions: Alen Mak
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes