3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

crimzin

Nov 21, 2017
I disagree with the people who say to get rid of Eric since he is both the main antagonist and the main reason why Max starts to corrupt his family in the first place.
Some people want animation but I don’t think they are 100% necessary, have them if you can or don’t, a good game doesn’t need them.
I agree with more ways to grind which I think would help with more interactions and with more areas in the city to explore. This should make both the city and the characters seem a little more lifelike. Some people have suggested the ability to visit Ann at work and Lisa at school and I agree. The ability to visit and interact with them at those places was something the original game never gave the players the option to do.
I will always agree to more content/interactions and events. I don’t hate sandbox games; I just don’t want blatant proof that it is a sandbox by having so little content between events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Less than a day and the patreon page is already gone / under review...LOL
what did he expect, making another game called "Big Brother"?

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
I disagree with the people who say to get rid of Eric since he is both the main antagonist and the main reason why Max starts to corrupt his family in the first place.
Some people want animation but I don’t think they are 100% necessary, have them if you can or don’t, a good game doesn’t need them.
I agree with more ways to grind which I think would help with more interactions and with more areas in the city to explore. This should make both the city and the characters seem a little more lifelike. Some people have suggested the ability to visit Ann at work and Lisa at school and I agree. The ability to visit and interact with them at those places was something the original game never gave the players the option to do.
I will always agree to more content/interactions and events. I don’t hate sandbox games; I just don’t want blatant proof that it is a sandbox by having so little content between events.

You really thought this one through mate, although i would appreciate if we had a separate third section in case eric won tug-of-war, that would make it perfect.
Or the second section could be indefinite if the player so desired.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

I don't agree with what you say. Everyone have they taste. If you like to be a chuck is you problem to let Eric stay in the house.
Everyone need to have they choice. If i play a game i wanna be the alpha in the game and get ride of every other man.
You can like it or not. It's just a matter of taste.

For me if this new developer wanna me or other like me to play this new version of BB, he need to put the get ride of Eric again. Otherwise i play other game. And i am 100% sure that other ppl play other game istead of this.

And i just wanna say some other thing.
And hope that the creator of this forum read. Otherwise i write directly to him, because i am 100% sure that if in a forum there is roules also the moderator need to respect it. Some moderator remove post with not valid excuse. They use their power to remove comments that go against their personal tastes. If the moderator in question like NTR is you taste. For me is not a problem, but remove me comment because i do not like NTR is just a bully thing.
So next time istead of write you comment is remove for kink shaming, respect the comment of other before remove it.

Jan 14, 2018
The only way to stop all these incest copycats is by giving people what they really want and go ALL IN!
  1. Impregnate twin sister
  2. When daughter is of age*, get her pregnant too
  3. Repeat with grand daughter
  4. From then on, you're practically fucking a younger version of yourself with titties (and downs syndrome)
* Choose Japanese or US standard depending on perversion level

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The only way to stop all these incest copycats is by giving people what they really want and go ALL IN!
  4. From then on, you're practically fucking a younger version of yourself with titties (and downs syndrome)
Is the same thing i thing too.
If the developer use the incest genre then he need to go all the way in deep in the game.
The taboo is a secret thing that in game is easy to hide.

I really hope to see the mother and the twe sister pregnant too.

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Nothing, BB was shit.

it got popular because it was one of the first big western H games. If it released today for the first time with the same gameplay it would do okay but wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as it was.
so its the good ole "Seinfeld Isn't Funny" effect huh?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
why dont they go with landlady and then have a patch off site?
it's a complex thing. It is simple to say, but it takes a lot of caution to do so.
First you need to hide that the patch is made form the same developer, otherwise someone that do not like the thing, go on patreon and puts him in trouble. The best way is to let some outside created a patch without tell anyone that he help him?

kakukaracha

Dec 9, 2018
you just have to fuck lisa in the pussy, every remake wants to do it, however, everyone is either abandoned or come up with some nonsense and the creators not to do it and know what "players" want

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
it's a complex thing. It is simple to say, but it takes a lot of caution to do so.
First you need to hide that the patch is made form the same developer, otherwise someone that do not like the thing, go on patreon and puts him in trouble. The best way is to let some outside created a patch without tell anyone that he help him?
so patreon would track his/her ip or something?
just uploading to...what is that site that hold so many incest patches? ofc might be too much work for dev :p just see low quality games do this so would think it would not be that hard, but what do i know, I have not done any coding since i did html in 9th grade or something :p

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes