3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just thought I would let everyone know that I'll be away for a while. Not sure how long as typing this is not very comfortable.. but will probably be 1-2 weeks (or more).

List of suggestions.

1) Chocolate Chip Cookies are VITAL to this game (and others) :love:
2) Do NOT get appendicitis on New Years Eve (or EVER cause it HURTS):eek:
3) Do NOT have your Appendix removed on New Years Eve (Or EVER cause it hurts):devilish:
4) After Abdominal surgery Cough, and Laugh, and Roll out of bed, and MANY other things CAREFULY. It Hurts.:eek:
5) If those things happen take advantage of the situation and BEG for Chocolate Chip Chookies to be added to this game (and others) :):love:
6) this is to long a list so stop here as I'm getting uncomfortable.

Take care all and remember that your Appendix is NOT you friend.

Just some thoughts.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Just thought I would let everyone know that I'll be away for a while. Not sure how long as typing this is not very comfortable.. but will probably be 1-2 weeks (or more).

List of suggestions.

3) Do NOT have your Appendix removed on New Years Eve (Or EVER cause it hurts):devilish:
4) After Abdominal surgery Cough, and Laugh, and Roll out of bed, and MANY other things CAREFULY. It Hurts.:eek:
5) If those things happen take advantage of the situation and BEG for Chocolate Chip Chookies to be added to this game (and others) :):love:

Just some thoughts.
Get well soon friend, take care. Remember the doc. said raisin cookies only, from now on. ;) :alien:

ch chip max.png

Last edited:

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018

List of suggestions.

Just some thoughts.
Get well soon. (y)Get some rest and cookies

Reactions: maxbishup

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016

List of suggestions.

Just some thoughts.
Thanks for the suggestions, but in my case they came way too late :D mine has been removed a long time ago.
Get well soon friend, so we can all have a round of chocolat chip cookies. On the house ;)

Gurzu

Sep 17, 2018
Guys can any one give me friend with Eric full save? I format my computer and lost everything :cry:

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
Haven't written anything for a while, was reading in this game's comments and decided to throw in a 'piece-o eight' [my two cents] about game updates in general.
Now we have had a awful, shi**y, almost everybody getting sick & can't work, stuck in the house-going crazy year of 2020, so updates have been OK if the devs didn't get sick, but if a dev got sick - we's up-the-creek for updates.
I think we should all be feeling positive that we didn't lose a load of devs to this virus. We could've! Now we need to be patient, & wait a little, so all things can catch-up to speed.
I was lucky, so far, & have dodged the virus. [Knock-on-wood]
So, let's see if we can be better this year, & not bitch as much as we did in 2020.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
kind of NTR where you watch your mom and her boyfriend fuck, after that her boyfriend fucks your aunt(mom sister) and than whole family.
I don't know what game your playing, but it's not this one.
See Aleksey's post in this thread #6,682
"I intend to create 3 stages of getting rid of Eric (a long path of confrontation), as well as the path of Union, which as you should understand, will end badly for either max or Eric."
If it ends bad for Max, it's game over.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes