3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I see Eric is still around. After all this time I thought he be gone by now. :rolleyes:

I know the dev have pointed out that Eric is the guy that pushes MC to want to have incest relationships with his family but wouldn't Aunt Kira fit better into that role. I mean she technically does not even care about showing herself to anyone in the family. Hell, she even enjoys the fact that MC gets an erection around her and continues to tease him. That should of been good enough of a push for MC's incest fetish. So why Eric again? :FacePalm:

Guess we'll just have to wait another year in hope the next update, we'll be able to get rid of him.

Reactions: Mayonesa

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Sooo... I refused Eric when he offers sex ed for Lisa and didn't answer his question about Alice (this is just a bug like khumak said), but he still help both regardless? is that supposed to happen? I'm in war path of course

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Many problems have been fixed or are being solved by game developers. Just wait for the bug fix to be released

aleksey90artimages Today
We'll fix it today...

Hi bro, when can we expect the fix?

EQGamer Today at 5 min ago
within an hour, the last check and run for compilation.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
win 10, 64 bit, didnt have any problems at all, only 1 or 2 missing images. game moves at the right direction, i understand the difficulty of branching paths, i just play of course only the friendship route with eric and the idiot, but small content update for 6 months period (?)...i hope this issue must be fixed ... anyway of course interesting promising and another ... didnt like much , girls were very easy for eric, the blog matter with alice (?), eric had not previous contact with girls, although he just took the information from maxi and next scene was eric with alice almost nude at the pc ... (y)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes