3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

onicolet

Dec 28, 2020
i'm getting an error while eric is in the room alone when ann is in bathroom i can't talk with him i think error name was catch.Kira smt like that also while searching for cigarttes i rollback save then load again but keep getting the error any solution for this ?

exter

May 29, 2017
i'm getting an error while eric is in the room alone when ann is in bathroom i can't talk with him i think error name was catch.Kira smt like that also while searching for cigarttes i rollback save then load again but keep getting the error any solution for this ?
There does not seem to be a fix for this yet, but if you simply don't talk to him until Kira shows up (the next weekend), you will be able to talk with him afterwards. At least that's what i did.

Zefexi

Feb 17, 2019
"
v0.06.0.00
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
- now Eric can find out about Max with Kira (if Max is not very careful);
"

Seriously?
You took the worst part about this game that everyone hates and has hated since the game came out and made an update about it? Who gives a single f about Eric??
My guy .. you're doing it wrong. I haven't played this game in years but those change logs don't look like anything new either.
every game needs a good villain that you hate or like othervise it is just same boring harem game where everything goes in your favor but i guess some are afraid to fail in ntr games even when the choices are obvious so my advice is play different game. since the dev even said from the begining that he will have erik in the game

Last edited:

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
I'm getting this error when try to open the game. Somebody else know how to fix it?

EDIT: I'm using windows 7, 64 because of 16gb rams.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You mean the spider when she shower? I already seen that one, I've seen the cg in your spoiler also and (I believe) all the outcomes from Kira and Alice clubbing. Though if I only took Kira to the living room and went straight to Alice in the bathroom it shows the event from previous release and looped back to Kira and Alice outside after.
I have added a few screenshots.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-00-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5110019

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm getting this bug when I try to start the game. Can anyone help pls?
View attachment 1033688
I downloaded the update for it and it gave me a new error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 7, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.02
Fri Feb 12 21:24:04 2021

It looks the same, but instead of 74 its 7...
check the second link of this post. The solution to your problem https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-00-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5100022

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Welcome back buddy. It's nice to see you here again.
Thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately it is the exception, I have very little time. I don't know when I will write something again. Probably not until the next update. I have finished all three paths:
1. war with Eric
2. a sincere friendship with Eric
3. a cunning friendship with Eric.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes