keep getting the same error as stated above:

an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 445, in <module>
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 531, in SetAvailableActions
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 186, in TalkMenuItems
File "game/core/04function.rpy", line 173, in GetTalksTheme
KeyError: u'catch.Kira'

Even when restarting twice. Always when I should be catching Eric, so can't advance
Wait until Kira arrives.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I tried to use Unre.bat to extract the CGs but it says that there is no python.exe and I can't use the unren like I always do.

Someone can help me?

Thanks

balara

May 12, 2017
can any one that has fallowed these steps break it so I can under stand it

1) download
2) decompressing run renpy.exe and create a new empty project (e.g. yyy)
3) close renpy.exe find our directory and delete inside it everything that will be there (directory game + log.txt)
4) copy the "game" folder from the game what you downloaded to 1 post (to the yyy directory)
5) run renpy.exe and choose to launch our project yyy
Result = work game.. everything works, we are waiting for a fix from the developer
Yes i followed it and game is running fine but earlier i was facing windows 7 x64 problem not valid 32 bit ...and now it is running fine

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Can't figure out what I'm missing for "Party girl"

Sidenote: Is there an optimal path for Alice's outside massage at the pool that includes the thighs? Like a particular order? Her feedback is a bit ambiguous. I wish that was a little more clear.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks. I'm not sure how to put that to any use. I do what's there for 20:00, and 03:00 her and Kira are at the pool. From there, its either give Alice a candy, or go with Kira.

Give Alice candy, then go with Kira, opens two options for Kira, stay or go back to Alice. I've done all variations here with Kira, tits or ass, and I've bailed immediately back to Alice as well for those variations with her in the tub.

I've also not given Alice the extra candy at 03:00, did a variation with Kira, and that brings the knock option at the bathroom when returning to Alice with a towel. She tells you she already has one and the night's over.

Is it a matter of repeating the last one several times or something?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can't figure out what I'm missing for "Party girl"

Sidenote: Is there an optimal path for Alice's outside massage at the pool that includes the thighs? Like a particular order? Her feedback is a bit ambiguous. I wish that was a little more clear.
There is no changes on Party Girl opportunity.
Even if you already made a progress in the bathroom-fingering Alice or blowjob.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes