3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I've never had any interest in gardening or home improvement. My neighbor swears it is very difficult. He had some kind of problem that his lawn service company wouldn't handle. As a favor he asked me to pick him up a shovel, tarp, hacksaw, duct tape and quicklime to try and eradicate some weeds.
Flowers will not grow over Eric, weeds maybe. Worm farm, now there's an idea. Look at Eric's face, now that's what I call premium worm food.
33115_ericdead.png

sway1ze

Nov 10, 2020
this game is broken bro nothing happenin im passing the time looking at the conversations with everyone but nothing happening im at day 35 and didnt even make the photoshoot when is this shit happening?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this game is broken bro nothing happenin im passing the time looking at the conversations with everyone but nothing happening im at day 35 and didnt even make the photoshoot when is this shit happening?
Well, day 35 is very early in this game. You need to learn patience (and you need to love grinding).

The game has a very very very very bad "quest" design (opportunities). It's never clear what to do next. Sometimes it's even about watching someone on cam after a certain event has happened (which the game does not tell you in any way).

Anyway ... In order to do a photoshoot first of all you need a model. Then you must have talked about doing that photoshoot. Then you must buy a camera. And then you must wait until you and your model are alone in the house which only happens once a week at a certain time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe a dumb question, but you realize they would be wearing school uniforms? Or do you mean something else?
I think he means that both have folds in exactly the same locations, they are just a bit stretched to match the underlying model.
I know they are supposed to look almost equal, also both girls want to display exact the same amount of cleavage, but still ...

However, I don't think it was any different in the original game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Alright, it's time for me to do ANOTHER huge post. I will start with good and bad stuff, then move on to my Wishlist. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I will do my Wishlist and suggested improvements. I know that my ANTI-(Evil Scum) Eric position means that Those who like him will NOT see new ideas for that path, but I just CAN'T think about (or include) ideas for that path. HOPEFULLY, the more general ideas I present WILL be useful for ALL paths. :)

Going to end this now as it has taken FAR to long to type. I HOPE that Aleksey90 will add some (Chocolate Chip Cookies) of my ideas, or that they provide inspiration for other options. Overall I REALLY like how things are going with the game and look forward to seeing/playing more.

Just some thoughts.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I like the story but the grind here might be too much.
I spend an hour in real time grinding away doing the same things over and over hoping something changes. I cheated to give myself enough cash to buy all the cameras and I cheat on catching spiders and giving Max showers but otherwise I leave that alone as I don't want to break the game.

I'm finally to a point where the game starts to get interesting, taking photos of Kira, I'm on day 131.

One of the reasons I'm trying to learn ren-py is so I can create anti-grind patches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: enokard

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I got to where Alice suggested a sexier outfit, bought the bodysuit, but I can't give it to her. Anyone else had it bug out before?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I got to where Alice suggested a sexier outfit, bought the bodysuit, but I can't give it to her. Anyone else had it bug out before?
1615228277004.png
1615227449920.png
You can only give her this outfit when she is doing her blog things. Use the save / load before going to the window of her room to make sure she notices your presence. this is not a bug. If you do not have progress because you do not have a camera and you have not bought it yet.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes