3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
If the Dev had any damn sense, he wouldn't have put the fucker in at all.

Waiting for someone with the ability to make a version of just you fucking the girls in fun scenarios. "Big Brother, Just fucking everybody." I'd patreon the shit out of that.
I mean, this is a 1:1 port of original BB with additional content, so it makes sense he's in the story
Yes he's a pos and i hate him, but i made my peace with it and i'm ok as long as there's the possibility to get rid of him
that's why i'm waiting for more development to try this

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Go to preferences and choose "original intro" on the "additionally" menu. Should fix that problem.
In the description of Game Intro, Max explains that he has been adopted. This was probably done to circumvent the rules of the Patreon site. And I have adjusted the game guide according to what is in the game.If something goes wrong, let me know so I can correct it

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Probably a stupid question but why do I get this just starting the game View attachment 1199693
This is not a stupid question. If you have played this game before and are using Windows, go to the following folder and rename the "persistent" file.
C:\Users\{your user Id}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB-AS
Delete the save folder in your newly installed game. Now run the game again and see if the game runs properly

I click on start new game and this error message comes up.

View attachment 1199726
same answer

Last edited:

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
This is not a stupid question. If you have played this game before and are using Windows, go to the following folder and rename the persistent file. Delete the save folder in your newly installed game. Now run the game again and see if the game runs properly

same answer
I am seeing the same error. I've deleted the folder from the appdata and the save folder from the game folder and yet, same error..

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Which is the file I should rename ?
In the description of Game Intro, Max explains that he has been adopted. This was probably done to circumvent the rules of the Patreon site. And I have adjusted the game guide according to what is in the game.If something goes wrong, let me know so I can correct it
Which is the persistent file I should rename ?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The cheat mode does not seem to work anymore. Whenever I want to use it, I get this message:
BTW the cheat is not working right, i already told the developer of the cheat, he will have a look later
Cheat mod updated to work with the latest update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-3b-onlyfunz.51440/

v1.3b - updated for v0.06.5.00
  • Fixed to work with the new update
  • Temporarily removed "Opportunity" from Cheat Mod
Kindly Note: This version of Cheat Mod will not work with the "EXTRAS" as there are some changes in the way Characters are defined in new version, Once i get my hand on the new Extras, i will update accordingly.

Last edited:

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020

Waiting for someone with the ability to make a version of just you fucking the girls in fun scenarios. "Big Brother, Just fucking everybody." I'd patreon the shit out of that.
In the future, someone's gonna mod the hell out of this game. Eric pisses people off too much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think I found a bug.
If you try to show the list of quicksaves or autosaves, the game causes an exception.

The page with the standard saves works fine, but not Autosave and Quicksave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's annoying ... now after restarting the game and clicking on "load", it crashes instantly, most likely because it's already set to the autosaves or quicksaves page.
So for now I can only have one savegame using F5 to save and F8 to load.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The view system in the cams works weird, in Kira's bedroom, when she is having sex with Eric the views drops to 0 but when they are sleeping they go up. Or people who see those cams hate see people having sex or they have a kink for people sleeping. hahah

feres

Jul 9, 2017

That's what the original maker did and that's when things went to shit. Having an antagonist was what made the game good.

Anyone that can tell me if it has more content then the original already?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes