3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"- Fixed an image output error when peeking through a hidden camera at Lisa and Olivia watching a movie "
How (or when) do you do that in the first place? So far I was not able to leave the room on friday nights tv scene.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Do we expect a fix for the load game error? I deleted auto saves a persistent file and still not able to access load screen. Worked perfectly fine when I first updated the game, now doesn't work at all.

Reactions: Allen0206

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
There is a fix on the front page that deals with things related to watching Olivia through the camera, have you installed that?
Yes , but erorr persist . File is missing from folder .I have no file with name Olivia . If you have olivia file can you share ? Thanks .

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I feel like the game is completely broken at this moment... I got multiple opportunities that doesn't seem to advance...
Alice caught me spying her, i bought sweets but can't give it to her the next day (option doesn't appear). I stand up for her but scenes with spiders are still the same and I can't spank her.
And yes, it's a new game from this version.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Yes , but erorr persist . File is missing from folder .I have no file with name Olivia . If you have olivia file can you share ? Thanks .
the oliva_cam.rpyc is tucked away - BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.5.00-pc\game\events
autosaves and persistent files have been causing other problems, so deleting them may be something to try if the problem persists, other than that, no idea. View attachment olivia_cam.rpyc

Should I download Renpy 7.4.4 again?
You don't need to download it to 'play' any of the renpy games here. You only need to do that if you intend on developing a game. If that's the case ask in the relevant forum.
Try - Programming, Development & Art

Reactions: GoodJob

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Big_Brother_Another_Story-0.06.5.00-extra.rpa where do i put this file for bugfix ? in game folder does not work
There is a file called extra.rpa in the game folder, maybe you need to rename yours to this and replace it?
Just a guess as I didn't bother downloading the 6+ Gig file :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Do we expect a fix for the load game error? I deleted auto saves a persistent file and still not able to access load screen. Worked perfectly fine when I first updated the game, now doesn't work at all.
Did you check both appdata\renpy and game\save?
I found persistent files in both of these locations and just deleted them all.

I feel like the game is completely broken at this moment... I got multiple opportunities that doesn't seem to advance...
Alice caught me spying her, i bought sweets but can't give it to her the next day (option doesn't appear). I stand up for her but scenes with spiders are still the same and I can't spank her.
And yes, it's a new game from this version.
That's all I want to do too :cry: Well I lie, I'd like to eat her out in front of the TV without the use of candy as it implies you can get there.
I did get a nakey hug outside the shower after putting the spider in there though and I've been playing with Lisa tits after massaging her shoulders, so not all bad. :p:ROFLMAO:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Is there a way to add items to your inventory? Like maybe a command. Because I bought the lingerie for alice in the wrong order i think and now I cant buy the other lingerie nor is in my inventory.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Bottom-line is, DS could continue and finish BB if he wanted today,
By all accounts... he couldn't. There was a post some distance back that referenced what caused DS to back away from BB. You will have to go look for it here, but Patreon changed their rules about what could, and could not be advertised on the site. This caused the developer to run into a number of problems. Looking back through posts in this forum thread, we're clued into some of the issues the developer ran into (in his own words.)

1.) The main character looks too young.

This was something I always suspected would be a sticking point for Patreon, as not too long ago they changed their rules about apparent ages and required characters to at the very least "look" 18. With the main character, his height in the splash screen, and into the game, makes him look like he's 14 or 15. So that's one strike against them.

2.) Patreon changed their rules about incest, forcing developers to change the names of their characters, or release 'patches'.

Ever run into one of those games that lets you set the relationship, but defaults to "landlord" or "roommate"? This rule change is why. Some game developers even ended up getting direct messages from Patreon ordering them to stop development, stop advertising, or face permanent banning from the platform. Those that got these messages had always been something of a thorn in Patreon's side, so to speak.

3.) The developer apparently didn't want to make the changes that Patreon wanted.

This one surprises me. It's taken from the developer's own words (granted this goes back quite a distance), it does speak volumes. Quote "As a result, in order for the page and my work to have a future, I will have to change the age of the characters, as well as make Max a foster child. On the one hand, this will solve almost all the problems with Patreon and even make the whole sexual story more real, but on the other it will not be quite incest-a story with underage characters. Although the very content that I wanted to implement, it will not make any changes." Obviously, the developer is not a native English speaker here, so it's hard to follow with what he's saying here. However at first glance it reads like he wanted to create an incest game centered around underage characters being key to that. When presented with Patreon's rules on the subject, he refused to change in order to keep in line with the rules and terms of use; meaning that he's prevented from any real future development.

As it is, the game exists in a kind of limbo as it is. There's several games out there, currently in development on Patreon that also exist in this weird limbo. Patreon seems to have taken a step back with a 'wait and see' type of mentality. It's very likely that they know full well how close the developer is getting to the rules, and are just waiting until he crosses that line fully before punting him from the site. Alternatively, they could be gathering evidence and archiving it. In essence, similar to how some law enforcement cases work. Gathering evidence of multiple cases of breach of the law, before bringing a major case against the suspect. Where a person is more likely to be convicted if there's a lot of evidence, as opposed to if it's one minor thing. Honestly, knowing how Patreon works, and the past cases of people being removed permanently from the site, I think the latter "evidence gathering" theory is more likely.

In the end, it means that really, unless there are some major, game changing changes to it; the developer can't really risk doing a great deal of work or "reviving" the game as it were.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes