3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
why there is no update 6.6.03 for android?
i didnt get the alice party quest.
there is no option for no panties during the day after aunt kira arival

Reactions: IgorMkg83

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
in the Game has 3 routes which of the routes and the Ntr ???
Basically all routes (eric friendship , war and emnity)all of them may potentially have Kira ntr blowjob scene with eric (either he caughts you in the bathroom at 2am or you tell him that kira blows you -in the friend path- , but only after giving lace suit to alice) and all of the paths also contain Ann and Eric scenes (which arent technically ntr , but they spark the fury of the virgin supremasists). Kira scene can be avoided by simply not continuing to either finger her or lick her in the bath, from what i tried you can fuck her without worry in the bath

KamisatoAyaka

Jul 26, 2021
umm just read the walkthrough,
i also hv played the original version. so i wanted to ask if i wait for the update where eric can be removed,
can i avoid giving up on Alice?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
umm just read the walkthrough,
i also hv played the original version. so i wanted to ask if i wait for the update where eric can be removed,
can i avoid giving up on Alice?
Well buddy most of us are waiting for this update when we can get rid of Eric.
Of course you can protect Alice from Eric.

Reactions: KamisatoAyaka

KamisatoAyaka

Jul 26, 2021
Well buddy most of us are waiting for this update when we can get rid of Eric.
Of course you can protect Alice from Eric.
well i stoped playing it,
and according to the walkthrough eric is gonna mention about teaching during dinner,
that still hvnt happened in the game for me,
so i was asking, if i wait until next update can that be avoided?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
and according to the walkthrough eric is gonna mention about teaching during dinner,
I quit playing as well. Couldn't get somethings to trigger, but Eric was a pain. Waiting for update.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Well, you can't avoid it in this or the next version. The question about Lisa's learning is part of the game plan and if this question is not asked, something is wrong with the game progress.
Unfortunately, this game is constructed in such a way that we cannot choose a path and just stick to it. Different events are related to each other and if you leave them you will not be able to take the next step in the part that interests you.
I personally don't like it. I would prefer the option where I can only have three characters and skip the others.

PS
A very nice girl, by the way :)

Kamisato-Ayaka.jpg

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I can't give alice chocolate after she catch me in the bathroom spying on her. There is no option given to me and I get punished every time. The opportunity tab says that I did not give alice a sweet in time so she told ann. is this game drunk? you didn't give me the option. Am I doing something wrong?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can't give alice chocolate after she catch me in the bathroom spying on her. There is no option given to me and I get punished every time. The opportunity tab says that I did not give alice a sweet in time so she told ann. is this game drunk? you didn't give me the option. Am I doing something wrong?
Did you already buy Ferrero Rochet and Ritter Sport? You can only give it to them once the package arrived.
You should then be able to give it to Alice at the pool.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Did you already buy Ferrero Rochet and Ritter Sport? You can only give it to them once the package arrived.
You should then be able to give it to Alice at the pool.
I did buy every sweet and tried every location and time to give alice the sweets but its not giving me the option. I can give lisa sweets but not alice. I think my game is bugged I guess cuz stick or carrot is also saying, I should progress with schoolmate while I already finished schoolmate opportunity and it's in the completed section

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
From patreon:

I have a lot to do with Eric. If we talk about the enmity between Max and Eric, then these are Max's actions to complicate Eric's life and vice versa.
How can there be a LOT to do?? I mean all that's needed is an accidently dropped Banana peel in front of a wood chipper. (EVIL Scum) Eric would then pick up the peel so he can throw it away. As he stands, with the peel in hand, he would hit his head on the wood chipper. As there is now an issue of a headache the EVIL one would go inside and get an Aspirin. Sadly, the bottle is empty so he needs to walk to the corner store, and gets trampled by a Stampeding herd of water Buffalo. -Sigh- So sad that he did NOT survive this TRAGIC accident. :) That shouldn't take much work right?? :)

Looking forward to the next instalment of 'When will (EVIL Scum) Eric be removed'. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes this was HUMOR. The evil one should just slip on the balcony and fall to his death when everyone (including Max and Kira) is out shopping on a Saturday Morning. Total accident (so tragic). :)

P.P.S. Chocolate Chip Cookie content NOW.... please. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Assassins Meeple
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes