3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When is this revision going to be updated or are they abandoning this one to. i hope not.
We'll see. As the author and his team have severe problems getting payed for their work, the future does not look as bright as it did before. But they do still seem to work on it.
If you scroll up the forum, you'll find different announcements, also about estimated time frames.

Reactions: gundammacross31

equinox2k

Dec 13, 2020
The walkthrough says that I should help Lisa with her homework 6 times for the 'School girl' 'Opportunity'. But it looks like I can help her do her homework only at 23:00 on mo-fr (5 times). After that it resets to 0 again. What do I miss?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The walkthrough says that I should help Lisa with her homework 6 times for the 'School girl' 'Opportunity'. But it looks like I can help her do her homework only at 23:00 on mo-fr (5 times). After that it resets to 0 again. What do I miss?
it should only reset for the week not for the total

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
On Saturday afternoon, she also does her homework for school.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i need some help with the naughty feet oppertunity. i give alice the sweets, at this point my massage is at max also max relationship and mood but still she does not trigger any footjobs or more and looking at the camera after does not do anthing new for me. am i missing something ?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
i need some help with the naughty feet oppertunity. i give alice the sweets, at this point my massage is at max also max relationship and mood but still she does not trigger any footjobs or more and looking at the camera after does not do anthing new for me. am i missing something ?
That quest is connected to another one. Check the ingame hints

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
seems i am not able to access taking care of your ass missions how stupid am i to not be able to find it in the latest version ? all i see is (not started) taking care off your ass and head of the family and controll blocked. as a hint it only says protect alice from hurt but i am already at 40 times or so xd

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
seems i am not able to access taking care of your ass missions how stupid am i to not be able to find it in the latest version ? all i see is (not started) taking care off your ass and head of the family and controll blocked. as a hint it only says protect alice from hurt but i am already at 40 times or so xd
What part are you playing?

equinox2k

Dec 13, 2020
On Saturday afternoon, she also does her homework for school.
I checked Saturday. After she went shopping she changes for the pool, spends time at the pool, then reads a book in her bed, then dinner, then she the washes the dishes, the she is on her phone in her bed, bathroom, in bed with phone, changes for bed and the sleeps. What event might be missing?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That should be enough. Lisa as far as I know does not do homework on weekends. For me I took about two game week on that if I remember correctly.

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
There should be a Boosty subscription address on the F95 introduction page, preferably with a description, but who edits this?

Reactions: su wei

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I checked Saturday. After she went shopping she changes for the pool, spends time at the pool, then reads a book in her bed, then dinner, then she the washes the dishes, the she is on her phone in her bed, bathroom, in bed with phone, changes for bed and the sleeps. What event might be missing?
You got to do her homework 6 times and then on the 7th occasion make a mistake and when Ann calls her out the next day or two for punishment, don't defend her and she will make a deal with Max to sleep in just her top and panties.

It's no big deal really, but it moves her questline along.

equinox2k

Dec 13, 2020
You got to do her homework 6 times and then on the 7th occasion make a mistake and when Ann calls her out the next day or two for punishment, don't defend her and she will make a deal with Max to sleep in just her top and panties.

It's no big deal really, but it moves her questline along.
I do the homework mo-fr and get the counter for "Homework help this week" on Lisa's stats to 5. There is no homework on saturday and when sunday starts the counter resets to 0.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I do the homework mo-fr and get the counter for "Homework help this week" on Lisa's stats to 5. There is no homework on saturday and when sunday starts the counter resets to 0.
It doesn't matter, do the homework Mon to Fri then do it again the following Monday and on Tuesday make a mistake.

Reactions: dwalsh
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes