3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the update..
Updated talk about sex lesson between Max and Ann. Maybe this is a way Max will fuck Ann for sure tomorrow. Someday he will fuck Ann when Eric not come at home.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to trigger Carrot and Stick and Who doesnt Risk... Im not found any scene that trigger both of them quest.

Last edited:

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
hey got a question is this going to go further than the last game like are we going to see stuff we havent already seen if so im excited if not its a waste of time

Jul 18, 2018
and I still don't understand what people see in someone else fucking their women. A game has already been created for such people and it is called CUCKOLD SIMULATOR
And there are thousands of games for people like you that are just like this game without the NTR including a BB remake by the original dev without Eric called "Glamour." Feel free to play it, you can download it on this website. Personally, I'm waiting for the remake where Eric is the MC, but I'll make do for now.

I get it, if someone feels the same way about watching a woman get fucked by someone else that I do on the rare occasion I get some myself, then by all means do you. If they're feeling saucy, let me get a turn with her so we can both get what we want.

Last edited:

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
And there are thousands of games for people like you that are just like this game without the NTR including a BB remake by the original dev without Eric called "Glamour." Feel free to play it, you can download it on this website. Personally, I'm waiting for the remake where Eric is the MC, but I'll make do for now.

I get it, if someone feels the same way about watching a woman get fucked by someone else that I do on the rare occasion I get some myself, then by all means do you. If you're feeling saucy, let me get a turn with her so we can both get what we want.
Is Glamour worth it? Also, does it actually try and download shit after opening still, like the OP says?

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
What I would like to see in one of the BB remakes is a totally unique ending, with Eric getting run over by a runaway steamroller while screwing Lambchop the sheep sock puppet.
download.jpg

Reactions: Allen0206

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all my save didnt work. so I downloaded the "saves" from here.
but its not the same progress I did so I got confused. and only 2 mission available that I dont recognize.
thats the bad things in sandbox games, if save gets fucked up it ruins it all.
and to start over means hours of play. hm...

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes