3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
The rebuild is more of a demo for now. Its only purpose is to show folks(subscribers) how the game has changed and to make sure the new functionality works before actual content gets put in.
I'll check it out. Hopefully the content addition goes faster than "normal" from this point on though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: omocik and Bfrop

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
And like... Do i need your fucking approval now? Before i can speak my mind?
You make me laugh. The dev make me laugh, and the paypigs, well that... that's tragic, for them. Could be worse! It could be my money!
Where in my post did I say that you weren't allowed to speak your mind? I asked why you were complaining about something you had zero skin in. Nothing is keeping you here. You are not required to play something you do not like or agree with. You said it yourself: "fuck it". So why are you here?
Complaining the way you did doesn't help, it's not constructive in any way, and doesn't do anything except tell everyone here that you don't like it. That is like going to a car show and walking around shouting at the top of your lungs, "I DON'T LIKE BEING HERE. THIS IS STUPID. THESE CARS COST TOO MUCH MONEY. PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE CARS ARE DUMB."

Last edited:

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
However, to see mom in only one apron on the second day, is this a bug or is it intended? Kind of weird...

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Where in my post did I say that you weren't allowed to speak your mind? I asked why you were complaining about something you had zero skin in. Nothing is keeping you here. You are not required to play something you do not like or agree with. You said it yourself: "fuck it". So why are you here?
Complaining the way you did doesn't help, it's not constructive in any way, and doesn't do anything except tell everyone here that you don't like it. That is like going to a car show and walking around shouting at the top of your lungs, "I DON'T LIKE BEING HERE. THIS IS STUPID. THESE CARS COST TOO MUCH MONEY. PEOPLE WHO BUY THESE CARS ARE DUMB."
Are you drunk or? ... some people including me they are not here to say they dont like or to be angry with, some are here because they are happy finally this shit deleted and be sure you cant stop it, or tell them how to feel or what to say,

Your example with the car show is funny but really failed, out of place and time, this is not an excellent and expensive show where you are to critisize because you cant have it, this is the absolute failure show where you celebrate for its end, if a goodbye is not enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bfrop and Toushiro

kortanar

May 6, 2017
I'm too old fascioned, for me the story is what defines it and not what the player wants. It's about the character (since Ann is not "his", she can't be taken from him), not the player. I'm a technician, definitions exist for a reason.
So let's just agree to disagree here.
Let's just call it SETTMCFAGWTPMBII (Someone Else Than The Main Character Fucks A Girl Which The Player Might Be Interested In) instead of NTR :D
definitions do exist for a reason, but things that don't fit the definition exactly, do use the same words, because the meaning behind the definition matters just as much, as the words used. agreed to disagree.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes