3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I am obviously blind. Where is that walkthrough? I searched for "BlackPanther" (with and without a blank in the middle) as well as for "Walktrough" (again with different spellings), but I did not find anything neither on page 1 nor 2.
.Black Panther. Walkthrough link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

antoross

Dec 4, 2019
Do you have the Spider in inventory?
I usually spied on Alice in bathroom until 12.20 or 12.40 am and then come here to her room and hide spider. If you have spider, yop will get option to hide it near the hourglass icon
yes I have the spider, but it doesn't work

Icona di Verificata con community

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am obviously blind. Where is that walkthrough? I searched for "BlackPanther" (with and without a blank in the middle) as well as for "Walktrough" (again with different spellings), but I did not find anything neither on page 1 nor 2.
The link is in the spoiler section for v0.09.2.03.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
can someone answer me, Which one is the one i downlaod for latest? is it the rebuild 1.0 or v09 bc im so confused lmao, is this the Original BB renpy game that i got a while back?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can someone answer me, Which one is the one i downlaod for latest? is it the rebuild 1.0 or v09 bc im so confused lmao, is this the Original BB renpy game that i got a while back?
0.1 is a rebuild and not much more than a demo currently.
0.9 is the legacy version with much more content, but it won't be continued.

And no, neither is this the original BB, nor is it the Ren'Py rebuild.

Look for "Big Brother Ren'py remake" for the remake of the original (they also integrated some fan mods, not just the original game).

Sep 14, 2022
Does this game offer "true" NTR or is this just one of those games where you have to fight against moms BF to win her over?
(by true NTR I mean where MC completely loses and has no chance of winning)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does this game offer "true" NTR or is this just one of those games where you have to fight against moms BF to win her over?
(by true NTR I mean where MC completely loses and has no chance of winning)
No. It is possible to lose. In that case MC gets sent to a military camp - the end.
At the beginning of the game Eric is Ann's boyfriend and they do what couples do. The two paths with him are more about sharing, not about neotare. On War path he can't win. He gets close a couple of times to get to Alice and Lisa (for example if Max does not manage to buy a dress in time, Alice will show it off to Eric instead of Max. He also tries to 'teach' Lisa, but Max can poison him and ban him to the toilet), but in the end he gets kicked from the house.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes