3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Emoon

May 4, 2017
This is going in a good direction now. Sure it's the beginning and so it mostly tease or dream sequences but nonetheless the content feels much more condensed and much less repetitive, especially since scenes do vary slightly (at least image wise).

If Aleksey continues in that direction we'll finally see a enjoyable version of BB that's worthy of being among the top rated games.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Jun 10, 2017
How does this remake differ from this remake?
That other one is basically a Renpy port of the original game with only the Eric "fake friendship" path NTR continuing on, so if you hate Eric avoid that one.

This one (the "Rebuild" version) is meant to be a complete remake with new content and characters, but it's still very early on and development is going slow due to family responsibilities taking up a lot of the dev's time. There's already quite a few differences in how things happen, the lawyer is more involved for example.

There's not much right now but it's a good start.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
what all is in this release? when i go to the online store to buy the book for Alice or the camera to make more money nothing shows. I have the ladder to help peek in the bathroom but it never updated the task. I have restarted the game 3 times and it keeps doing the same things.

Reactions: zibioczko

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what all is in this release? when i go to the online store to buy the book for Alice or the camera to make more money nothing shows. I have the ladder to help peek in the bathroom but it never updated the task. I have restarted the game 3 times and it keeps doing the same things.
The day currently ends at day 6. What you are looking for is not yet implemented, no matter how often you restart the game.
The next update won't have everything you are waiting for and neither will the one after that.
Best is to stick to the legacy version for now and give this one a couple of versions to have some playable content.

Jun 10, 2017
Oh, so about the edited saves thing.

Big Brother In Space just got updated and it was also updated to the newest version of Renpy, I tried editing a save file and now it won't load it either even if I say yes.

BBIS 0.6 has that savetoken.py file now too, that was added in Renpy 8.1.

So it doesn't seem like it was something the devs of this game intentionally added themselves as far as I can tell. Unless there was something else added on top of that which is keeping shared files from working at all.

If it's just that one thing then unaltered saves SHOULD work, I can't keep up has anyone tried that?

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
The day currently ends at day 6. What you are looking for is not yet implemented, no matter how often you restart the game.
The next update won't have everything you are waiting for and neither will the one after that.
Best is to stick to the legacy version for now and give this one a couple of versions to have some playable content.
oh ok thanks

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
At this point, the AVN devs should really boycott that version.

Who gives a fuck about vulnerabilities in saves editing in AVNs?
It brings other features like the ability to add .py files which makes it easier for devs of code-heavy games like sandboxes to use IDEs, support for Apple chips, etc. So far I can tell it has broken Android builds for me though :ROFLMAO:

josselinp

Mar 18, 2019
I just download the game again, and i can't find the cheats anymore. They used to be on the laptop but i don't see them. Any help ?

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes