3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I also have a question: why are you asking all this stuff?
because they clearly use excuses to stretch this into infinity with no goal to actually finish the story
The funny thing is that it's mostly people who never payed anything who are complainng about milking.

Reactions: filochard

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
The funny thing is that it's mostly people who never payed anything who are complainng about milking.
Odd that you think that, when the supporters on patreon are going down and people are voicing complaints here there's obviously no correlation after all no one on an adult game fan site would possibly support a game on patreon that's just madness, must be all the freeloaders complaining here and the Patreon drop is down to the economy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Odd that you think that, when the supporters on patreon are going down and people are voicing complaints here there's obviously no correlation after all no one on an adult game fan site would possibly support a game on patreon that's just madness, must be all the freeloaders complaining here and the Patreon drop is down to the economy
That's the point. Hardly anyone ever says "I" left. It's always "they". Did "you" leave?

Reactions: filochard

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
For some reason it seems to me.
If aleksey90 wants to add the animation, then rather it will be a reason to stretch the development for several more months.

P.S.
I do not see that rebuild somehow in the good direction influenced the speed of the release of updates.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
What the difference between
0.02.00 rebuild
And
v0.09.2.03
And
Remake
Or same thing with same content and what should i play first if there is a difference
Or i have to play all of them
Iam android
Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Adolerak and elbro

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What the difference between
0.02.00 rebuild
And
v0.09.2.03
And
Remake
Or same thing with same content and what should i play first if there is a difference
Or i have to play all of them
Iam android
Thank you
BB RenPy Remake has nothing to do with this game.
BBAS 0.9 won't be continued, old version
BBAS 0.2 rebuild, wip, new game structure, new graphics, new gameplay.

Use the search function for more details. Your questions has been asked and answered over and over again.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I guess this thread is back to people asking the same question over and over and a few trolls with zero actual interest in the game repeatedly attacking the dev now.

BTW what's the difference between this rebuild and the old one?

I've never seen that question asked!
Literally answered last page in detail.
Hilarious how you insult other for not taking the time to read and then do this lmao

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes