3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
OCT 24, 2023 (for tiers €20)
OCT 25, 2023 (for tiers €10)
OCT 26, 2023 (for tiers €5)
OCT 27, 2023 (for all tiers)
I'm a bit confused, in patreon tier3 was released at 23rd.. same for boosty.. so what's going on?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
any tier 10 euro want too share uptade here ?
or think we damage the proget?
:D :D

without haste, I am so convinced that by going so slowly to do the rebuild you can't resist changing, adding, redoing more and more things and messing everything up.
I'm already looking at the next bbs another-another story (preview of bbs another-another rebuild).

sad why i like the work make from this team but is only the same same same story(y)

p.s. If one day I am proven wrong I will be very happy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Let me guess, you shared the DEV / patreon Mega link, didn't you?
it is not something to do if it was the case, your sharing intention was good but it is best to contact mods here for mirror links, if i may say
Doesn't show the game, just some pdf file.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
How long can we wait before posting the link here? I wasn't aware
It is not a matter of time/delay actually.
you just don't ever post the patreon mega link here, unless the DEV said so, and they rarely do.
The best way when you are in possession of the link is either contacting a mod who will download the game and upload it and on mirror sites/links and share them here, or you can do yourself a mirror link using your own mega or other site..

Devs almost always kill down their links if they are shared here, which is quite logical actually

Anyway thanks mate for the intention.

Reactions: Twistty

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can someone enlighten me what was the idea behind a billion copies of BB if they are still NTR, wasn't that the whole issue with that game and why its infamous? Like I understand the multiple clones of A Wife and Mother, because fans of the genre feel she doesn't get enough lewd in the main game, but here I got no clue why so many clones exist. :WaitWhat:

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes