3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
The opportunity he was talking about is not in the current version.

I would say he has to wait for her to take a bath and then use the stepladder. But I really can't remember the ladder playing a important role in this opportunity.
Yeah, I get that, I hate it when there are two or more versions of the same game active at the same time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I did all the things but when try to do favourite aunt opportunity where we have to use step ladder while she bath nothing happens it keep repeating the same scene and MC went back to sleep
"where we have to use step ladder while she bath nothing happens"
So you were able to buy a step ladder? Can you use it to spy on the others?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, looked through few pages back and didn't found answers for :
- could I buy romance book for Alice ? it's not avaible in the e-store.
- wastching Tv with Ann leads somewhere ? Day 28 and nothing.
- should I be able to ask Lisa if she befriended with Olivia ?

Reactions: PERUN

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Big Brother Renpy Remake was my first game, so I went through it 5-6 times. Then I made a cheat mod so I got even more immersed in the game. Every time an update came out, I replayed the game again to test the cheat and enjoy the game. And now I see the new version, and from what I understand there are 4 different versions of this game at the moment. I've read in the faq section about the differences, but it's not clear to me how far the story has progressed at this point. Last I checked, there was constant sex with all the characters, so there was also sex with Alice and Eric, sex with Alice's friend (forgot her name), and Alice started smoking and dressing lewdly. Tell me please, was there anything new added to the game in terms of plot, something that would go beyond what is already known?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok, looked through few pages back and didn't found answers for :
- could I buy romance book for Alice ? it's not avaible in the e-store.
- wastching Tv with Ann leads somewhere ? Day 28 and nothing.
- should I be able to ask Lisa if she befriended with Olivia ?
In the rebuild: no, no, no and no. Not in the game yet. Some opportunities say "in future versions" directly, for others you have to hover the mouse over the task to see the message.

Reactions: Pasikonik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
yeah done accordingly but nothing happen maybe i can give u the saves and check it out ?
You can upload it. If I find the time, I'll have a look. First I have to check however, if the game is still installed ^^

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?
Literally all the quests tell me that the content is coming in next update..
It is nowhere near 2 hours, but I have experience of playing an old version of the game so might have progressed faster.
You cannot even buy a second hidden camera..

Reactions: Greslux

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I decided to try to play myself. Of course I added myself 150k of money from the beginning (to start).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshots #2 and #3 are from the game Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story
Earlier renders were based on the third generation, but the redesign puts them in the eighth generation.
Everything is good, but the problem with lighting and colour correction is present. Moreover, Alexey90 knows about it, but will not work on it in the near future.
Yes, by the way, you can always contact the developer on Discord.
If you haven't played it yet, I recommend familiarising yourself with the game before the rebuild is released: Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
The link to it is on the first page in the first post.
It features third generation models, but visually they look much better than they do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greslux

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Screenshots #2 and #3 are from the game Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story
Earlier renders were based on the third generation, but the redesign puts them in the eighth generation.
Everything is good, but the problem with lighting and colour correction is present. Moreover, Alexey90 knows about it, but will not work on it in the near future.
Yes, by the way, you can always contact the developer on Discord.
If you haven't played it yet, I recommend familiarising yourself with the game before the rebuild is released: Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
The link to it is on the first page in the first post.
It features third generation models, but visually they look much better than they do now.
I didn't even know there were different generation models, thanks for explaining. I looked at your screenshots and noticed that the original screenshot slightly affects mood because darkness affects perception. I'm not strong enough to explain the cause and effect relationship from a biological, neurobiological or psychological point of view, but I feel that I don't like it on a deep level. Perhaps it's not just my individual perception.
It's good that the game author is aware of this and is going to address it. I think it's possible to run all images through Lightroom or do it with neural network, if you screw in a script for automatic color correction of a group of images.

Yes, you are right, my screenshots were from the game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story".

You mentioned "Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03" and I'm confused.... No, I haven't played it yet, but what version is that (I couldn't find a description)?

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?
Compulsive shitposting aside; How are you?

• Haha
Reactions: wd1111

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I didn't even know there were different generation models, thanks for explaining. I looked at your screenshots and noticed that the original screenshot slightly affects mood because darkness affects perception. I'm not strong enough to explain the cause and effect relationship from a biological, neurobiological or psychological point of view, but I feel that I don't like it on a deep level. Perhaps it's not just my individual perception.
It's good that the game author is aware of this and is going to address it. I think it's possible to run all images through Lightroom or do it with neural network, if you screw in a script for automatic color correction of a group of images.

Yes, you are right, my screenshots were from the game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story".

You mentioned "Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03" and I'm confused.... No, I haven't played it yet, but what version is that (I couldn't find a description)?
At first, the original on Unity was abandoned. Smirny together with artist Alexey90 created a mod and brought the story to completion with his vision.
At the beginning of 2020, Alexey90 already as a full-fledged developer took up his variation of the game "Big Brother". A somewhat interpreted plot, something repeats the original, something crosses with "Glamour", and something new. So are the new renders.
After 2.5 years, it was announced that the game would be redesigned, so that it would be divided into chapters and would be easier and faster to test.
Since with each new update testing took more and more time (2-3 weeks). Well and outdated models also matter.
It's worth noting that the amount of content in the Rebuild is still very small, as Chapter 1 has not yet been released in its entirety, but there are a huge number of changes.
Also, for the first time in the history of all knock-offs, remakes and the original, the game will feature a new (interesting) female character.

P.S..
As for the description, it's the same. Pretty much the entire list of Another Story updates is listed in the
Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Literally all the quests tell me that the content is coming in next update..
That's can't be right either: "Curious Content", "A Way To Make Money", "Arachnophobia", "Is It Worth The Risk?", "Tanning Oil", Home Massage Training", "Household Chores" can be completed and don't say that.
Are you sure you are playing the right game?

It is nowhere near 2 hours, but I have experience of playing an old version of the game so might have progressed faster.
You cannot even buy a second hidden camera..
I also have experience with the old version but I made sure to do everything, not to cheat, not to skip content (also text is content)

About the camera: I know, there are only hidden cam images for the living room.
Once all the other rooms also have images, it can become possible. Before that it would be pointless.
The same goes for the ladder: There are no images in the game which you would see when using it.

Compulsive shitposting aside; How are you?
Fine, thanks. Glad you made that decision :)

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes