3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
The old saves are only supported from chapter 2 onwards. In chapter 1, the player must play from the beginning with every update.
Accepted. Thanks. Another question has arisen. How many parts are planned for the first chapter and approximately when is the second chapter of the game planned for release? I couldn’t find the answer here on the website or Discord.

Jun 10, 2017
Accepted. Thanks. Another question has arisen. How many parts are planned for the first chapter and approximately when is the second chapter of the game planned for release? I couldn’t find the answer here on the website or Discord.
I thought I saw that there would be a couple more updates for chapter one, but I can't remember if that includes this last update or not.
I think chapter two should be starting in the summer maybe?
I know the next update is targeted for April (saw Aleksey mention April a couple times), but not much beyond that.

Someone else (who's actually involved with the game's development) could probably give a better answer.

Reactions: ANGEL_KATE

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
There are two more updates left until the end of the first chapter. This means that the first chapter will be fully complete by July. If everything goes according to plan, the first update for the second chapter will be released in September or October.

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
I just got here; Can someone explain the difference between version 04 and 09?
0.9 is the last update for the legacy version. It has more content currently but is no longer going to be updated.

0.4 is the Rebuild. Everything has pretty much been revamped. New renders, new mechanics, expanded story, new characters etc. However, it has less content currently.

Rebuild is actively being updated. Legacy is not complete but not being updated anymore.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
0.9 is the last update for the legacy version. It has more content currently but is no longer going to be updated.

0.4 is the Rebuild. Everything has pretty much been revamped. New renders, new mechanics, expanded story, new characters etc. However, it has less content currently.

Rebuild is actively being updated. Legacy is not complete but not being updated anymore.
Ah, I didn't realize that this thread also had a link to the OG Big Brother's final download. Thank you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ah, I didn't realize that this thread also had a link to the OG Big Brother's final download. Thank you.
It's not the OG, but Alexeys first version of "Big Brother Another Story".
The 0.04 version is "Big Brother Another Story Rebuild".

For various reasons (data handling, gameplay mechanics like the clothing options, layer handling, story changes) he decided to start from scratch somewhere about a year ago.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes