3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this another dream sequence? The current version doesn't seem like it has anything that would come remotely close to justifying a scene like this in 1 update.
This is a screenshot from his rendering software, on the right side you can see the toolbar.

Jun 10, 2017
"I want to see a naive and extremely sheltered teenage virgin be groomed, abused, and forced into an unwanted pregnancy by a sexual predator who is much older than her."

All I really see when someone comes in here saying they want to see Eric fuck and "breed" Lisa.

Still have to see what Eric is really like in this version, but if he's still a creepy asshole like the other games that's still accurate.

Explain Lisa ? U said 2 maybe 3
She's a virgin, so "2 maybe 3" means anal and oral, and maybe her pussy later.

But we've already been told that it's not happening with Eric, so keep dreaming Eric fans.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
"I want to see a naive and extremely sheltered teenage virgin be groomed, abused, and forced into an unwanted pregnancy by a sexual predator who is much older than her."

All I really see when someone comes in here saying they want to see Eric fuck and "breed" Lisa.

Still have to see what Eric is really like in this version, but if he's still a creepy asshole like the other games that's still accurate.

She's a virgin, so "2 maybe 3" means anal and oral, and maybe her pussy later.

But we've already been told that it's not happening with Eric, so keep dreaming Eric fans.
why it not happening with Eric

Jun 10, 2017
why it not happening with Eric
He'll probably (hopefully) be gone well before Lisa would have let him or even Max fuck her. The dev probably knows that most people don't want that either, he'll probably be limited to Ann, and then trying to fuck Kira and his usual meddling with Alice by buying her stuff to show on her cam shows.

I'd say if you really want to see Eric fuck her the "Ren'py Remake Story" game is what you want. The dev of that game is basically only adding "Eric NTR" content which is why I don't want to play that one anymore.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
He'll probably (hopefully) be gone well before Lisa would have let him or even Max fuck her. The dev probably knows that most people don't want that either, he'll probably be limited to Ann, and then trying to fuck Kira and his usual meddling with Alice by buying her stuff to show on her cam shows.

I'd say if you really want to see Eric fuck her the "Ren'py Remake Story" game is what you want. The dev of that game is basically only adding "Eric NTR" content which is why I don't want to play that one anymore.
who is the dev for that game?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
The best dynamics in this game would be the ever changing balance between Max and Eric. When Eric gets more access to girls, Max would loose the ground respectively, and vice versa (depending on choices). It just doesn't make much sense to see how both Max and Eric having fun at the same time, kind of loosing interest at that point. Much more refreshing is when Max reaching some achievements, and then Eric slowly eroding Max' access to girls. Not everything at once, but piece by piece, that's what I call a proper NTR.

Reactions: Asedor
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes