3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is completely off topic and really mean. Who tf are you to pass judgement on someone you probably don´t even know, and even in public forum?? Disgusting behaviour
These guys (could also be just one) have been bashing on him for months, got several accounts locked. Best thing is - as suggested earlier - to report them.

Reactions: Joselito99
Jun 10, 2017
These guys (could also be just one) have been bashing on him for months, got several accounts locked. Best thing is - as suggested earlier - to report them.
I'd say he has multiple accounts and just switches to a new one whenever he gets banned, but I wouldn't doubt that he's also part of a group of trolls that target this thread and certain users.

They all act the same way and say the same shit.

And usually don't even try to hide it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder when will Eric going to fuck Lisa?
Most definitly not in this lifetime. It was made quite clear that the girls will stay out of his reach.

You should look for Big Brother Ren'Py Remake if you are looking for more Eric content.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
You could try sneaking up on the right person for starters. Your walkthrough says Alice, but that's Lisa. :LUL:

Sorry, but the question is NOT which character is here and YES how to proceed WITH the use of the mod (according to the print of it in your op) and "reset" the negative result obtained in the scene..
I thought this was understood in my appeal.

After making the necessary explanations: AGAIN, anyone??

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Huh, looks like Aleksey actually made some signigicant progress now! I wasn't very hopeful for this one but it turns out I was wrong, and happy to be wrong on this one :) Looking forward to more!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JeffM80

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi again!
Pls, where and how can I do this?
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance!
Well, I came back after a while of absence .

The explanation for the mistake made by you is very simple.

Screenshot_6.png
If you read the walkthrough correctly, it is written in the walkthrough MoD :
Max should go to the bathroom from 08:00 to 08:59 AM that Alice is in the bathroom, but instead of this Time frame you went to the bathroom at 20:00 to 20:59, which Lisa is in the bathroom. You went to the bathroom at night instead of morning.

Sorry, but the question is NOT which character is here and YES how to proceed WITH the use of the mod (according to the print of it in your op) and "reset" the negative result obtained in the scene..
I thought this was understood in my appeal.

After making the necessary explanations: AGAIN, anyone??
In some cases you do not need to moderate the negative result in an event . In fact, you have to get a negative result so that you can do the next thing and then change that negative result of it with other event.

And if your question is about how to use the cheat mod in a particular case, you should ask the developer of the mod (OnlyFunz ) in the trend related to it

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hi again!
Pls, where and how can I do this?
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance!
Hello there.. Thank you for trying my Mod.

I understand your concern..
It still works, you will have to re-enter the location again to do it.

Due to the latest update in code, the "Reset Cooldown" in cheat Mod is clubbed along with the "Reset Event".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes