3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
do you include a hint in the game, perhaps a locked gallery picture or sequence, that would tell the player they have missed some hidden event?
or you expect every player to dig through internet forums to find out what they have missed?
As for being hints for these hidden eventsin the game , I don't think there are. But in the case of the gallery, they will probably exist.
As for combination of conditions for a different result, there is a logical connection in these cases .They can be achieved with a little reasoning. There is always something to find, this is the property of such games. and there is really no need for special explanations for them. For example, the deals made with Alice while she's smoking can be used in different situations.
Something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned before, I am not the developer of this game, it is not my authority to give or not to give hints for these hidden events in the game.
But apart from the game:
If someone carefully reads the game guide that I prepare, will understand that I definitely mention these events and write explanations about them.
Also, regarding the game WMoD. we definitely design and implement the steps in such a way that if the users use it from the beginning of the game and go along with it, all the events of the game will be seen and available to them according to their favorite path .
In addition, I have always written the necessary information in this forum about these hidden events and how to achieve them.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes