3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Hopefully another girl we can help groom for Eric's growing harem.
I would honestly hope so. Would be nice to have other potential victims for Eric so you could direct/distract him with the other girls as a way of keeping him away from your own girls... And I'm not an NTR fan at all, but I've become so bored with current games (that are mostly all the same) that BBAS' NTR is a breath of fresh air, especially it is not forced on the player.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
people if they will do everything right parin moms do not fuck yes except moms
If you are asking whether it is possible to prevent Eric from fucking Lisa and Alice, then I believe the answer is yes.

Если вы спрашиваете, можно ли помешать Эрику трахнуть Лизу и Алису, то я считаю, что ответ - да.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
people yesli wso create one on instruction then mom's boyfriend will not wake up fuck others .. yes?
The people of Yesley are at the instruch in the instruch, then the boyfriend Moms either kavoy the tricks either wakes fucked .. yes?
The people of Yesley rule the way that their mother’s pariah is never fucked.. Yes?
people if they will do everything right parin moms do not fuck yes except moms
Matryoshka, Vodka, Balalaika and Bear. This is the answer to your question

Тупой гробынй перевод мать йево
Гандонсый перевочик языков
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kripke

swordfish69

Apr 25, 2020
i need another favor
can anybody send full save of both path...i tried available saves on save thread but gallery scenes are not unlocked in those saves, and i am already tired of grinding

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
i need another favor
can anybody send full save of both path...i tried available saves on save thread but gallery scenes are not unlocked in those saves, and i am already tired of grinding
Someone else's save (with all completed quests for the current version of the game), will not help you open the gallery.

Balalaika can be a great friend or fearsome enemy.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
i need another favor
To help you open the gallery in the game. We need screenshots of your gallery. You will be helped

Last edited:
Reactions: Ag-Ab

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Nah, it looks like "vodka, vodka, vodka, illiteracy." If you write indistinct crap in the window of the original language, then the output (surprise!) will also turn out to be indistinct crap. This is my theory.
Why are you telling me this? This should be addressed to him (spoiler)

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
well the talk about incest were misplaced, the MC is adopted so it only seems like incest. lisa is a bit older too in order to dispense with that bit of taboo as well. i will see how the rest of the game is, hopefully it isn't 'sanitized' for a wider audience.

• Angry
Reactions: JeffM80
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes