3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, I need the save file when Eric goes to Alice's room and gives her the body suite. I know I have this save file, but I can't find it among the many save files I have. I would be grateful if someone would send it to me.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Why do you constantly wonder? Alexey has not yet released a single release on the promised date. Be patient for a couple more months :D
Sadly true. I honestly wish Alex would get his shit together and set smaller goals, because the way it has been going so far means that very few people will have the incentive to remain Patreons, and that can mean the death of a game...

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Sadly true. I honestly wish Alex would get his shit together and set smaller goals, because the way it has been going so far means that very few people will have the incentive to remain Patreons, and that can mean the death of a game...
His game, his decision. I personally prefer longer wait times and more content, better quality. I doubt you would be here commenting and hoping if you did not really like the game, so Alex is doing quite well. We all want more, faster, better, cheaper, but life is a compromise.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
His game, his decision. I personally prefer longer wait times and more content, better quality. I doubt you would be here commenting and hoping if you did not really like the game, so Alex is doing quite well. We all want more, faster, better, cheaper, but life is a compromise.
That's my point. I do love the game. Updates need to be more constant, even if with a bit less content. Sure, as a fan of BB since September/17, I don't mind waiting for a good update, AS LONG as the content delivered is proportional to the time waited. My biggest fear is that this version will become a reverse cash cow: The dev (if he does not changes how things currently are) will stay at such a low amount of patreons/income, that he may decide that it is not worth his time at all, and stop making the game altogether.

Also, I understand that is his game and his decisions, but for his own sake, he should pick a strategy and commit to it: either make no promises about when the next version will be released - and announce it a few days early, when the update is READY AND DONE, including bugfixes - or opt for shorter, monthly updates with less content but regular delivery.

I say this all because I reaaaaally hope this game does not die as so many of its predecessors did, and I wish for the game to go way beyond the part where DS left off, adding lots of new characters and interactions!

Reactions: jan.spam

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
That's my point. I do love the game. Updates need to be more constant, even if with a bit less content. Sure, as a fan of BB since September/17, I don't mind waiting for a good update, AS LONG as the content delivered is proportional to the time waited. My biggest fear is that this version will become a reverse cash cow: The dev (if he does not changes how things currently are) will stay at such a low amount of patreons/income, that he may decide that it is not worth his time at all, and stop making the game altogether.

Also, I understand that is his game and his decisions, but for his own sake, he should pick a strategy and commit to it: either make no promises about when the next version will be released - and announce it a few days early, when the update is READY AND DONE, including bugfixes - or opt for shorter, monthly updates with less content but regular delivery.

I say this all because I reaaaaally hope this game does not die as so many of its predecessors did, and I wish for the game to go way beyond the part where DS left off, adding lots of new characters and interactions!
Best way to ensure this is to be his supporter.

Reactions: Family Fun

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Godspeed on the next update!

-Just My View & Opinion-
One of the reason this game has been Haunting multiple Dev(s) is due to the fact that its "Assets" were exposed off in early stages as the game was in development. It made them easily replicate the renders and it didn't stop there.

This also triggered Fan made stories - which inspired lot of action in Modding and then remakes based on such Fan renders to keep the trend going on. But there were/is no solid Story to uphold the potential of Assets used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You will be surprised to see that Original BB Fan Art is still going on like Forest Fire with new mini story renders every day!
Who knows few might even land in the remakes of BB - future.

Fan Art Thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/

Art Assets Thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/

To wrap and shake things up.. Who's Excited? :cool:
I'm in talks with the Dev (language barrier!) in bringing a Ren'py version of Red Sakura Mansion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes