3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for this. But now the path of friendship is more interesting. Although, as you like.
View attachment 1261449
I do not like the path of friendship. But I play all the paths of this game as you know. I guess after the release of the new fix bug or the new version of the game we all have to play the game from beginning to the end . Because many opportunities have changes and this must be done to avoid problems in the future.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

always86

Mar 19, 2020
For those who have not seen yet .
Preview of working on next updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really hope he does t go down the Dom Alice route. I appreciate some people like being topped but hard to be the Harem King when one of the harem uses sex to control you.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Guys ,To check some thing, I need a save file from others when Eric talks to Max about Lisa's training (in the path of friendship).
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I really wish for a drama ending for big brother, one where Max end up sent to the military, then the asshole fuck them and destroy them...years later max return from a war, he became someone different after seeing death, and his family try to ask for his forgiveness.

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
I really wish for a drama ending for big brother, one where Max end up sent to the military, then the asshole fuck them and destroy them...years later max return from a war, he became someone different after seeing death, and his family try to ask for his forgiveness.
the later part of the story seemed like The Tyrant. Unfortunately, it abandoned.

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

do you have these screenshots share thank you in advance

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
once asked
after 1 week the first conversation with Eric
after the 2nd week the 2nd interview with Eric with the decision of friend or foe
then sometime later (no idea when) you can still decide whether to be a friend or a sneaky
one Is that correct?

at the beginning, if you are supposed to help Lisa, insist on something in return, otherwise things will be lost Are there any more such important decisions or is this the only one so far? don't want to miss anything.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
once asked
after 1 week the first conversation with Eric
after the 2nd week the 2nd interview with Eric with the decision of friend or foe
then sometime later (no idea when) you can still decide whether to be a friend or a sneaky
one Is that correct?

at the beginning, if you are supposed to help Lisa, insist on something in return, otherwise things will be lost Are there any more such important decisions or is this the only one so far? don't want to miss anything.
In the "blog" and "mentor" opportunities, when Eric talks to Max about girls, you can change the path of the game with your choices.
The deal with Lisa about sleeping without her pants is done in 4 ways(for now).if you choose any of them, you will not lose anything. you just have to improve your relationship with her after this event.

Reactions: StyleHG
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes