3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Actually there is no traditionall ntr in this game. Your mothers boyfriend is fucking your sisters and aunt.
He can only fuck the mother and it seems at the recent update not even mother because mc can send him away forever :cool:

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Original Big Brother game was abandoned, this one is "another story" basically a fan remake. But ironically it's the same story.
There was a femdom route in this game with Alice? Does that content still exist?? (Not ntr/cuckold etc)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i am really tired with no eric nonsense . for those who donot agree with me i kindly request them please spare some of your time to play GLAMOUR max part with no eric .. you will feel it lost its magic or touch..because only thing missing is ERIC.
wis you all VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE AHEAD..
I also know a lot of other games with no Eric. Man of the house is quite good and has a similar premisse as Big Brother.
Eric is gone for most players. Live with it ... or don't, your call.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There was a femdom route in this game with Alice? Does that content still exist?? (Not ntr/cuckold etc)
It seems like the game didn't catch up to that point yet. And no guarantee it will since this game is remaking all renders and stuff so nothing is set on stone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes