3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Aleksey showed some balls, with Eric showing balls to Lisa, but abandons this idea, for sake of people crying their video-game waifu get's some action with grown man, instead of baby-face, pervert, peeping Tom, unemployed, fapper: Max xD
Altho don't get me wrong, it's fun to play as degenerate Max too
Wait so that scene with Eric having some small solo time with Lisa is now gone?

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Well about THAT ... once Eric is gone, it's over. But the scenes that were in the game are still in the game.
Well I get it, but that scene can happen in other paths right? Meaning when Aleksey gets to developing them, we'll get a continuation perhaps?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is the one that I get, notice the faint thing on the right side that looks like there should be a picture there.Now this happens only in the morning. View attachment 1574592
We tried several times and each time the camera images were without problems. Are you sure the bug fix is installed correctly? Do you use a compressed version of the game?

BDI

May 23, 2017
We tried several times and each time the camera images were without problems. Are you sure the bug fix is installed correctly? Do you use a compressed version of the game?
I have NEVER used the compressed version of any game and yes, I did drop those files in the game folder. were they meant to go somewhere else?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What's the point of him leaving in a friendship path? lol
I don't know what the story will be, but it was said that also on that path things will end badly for either Eric or Max.

The point ... having only one story to write and develop.
Having two storylines - one with Eric and one without - has been a lot of trouble and hardly worth it, since most people don't want him around in the first place. And you can even do a bargain with him, so he won't go after all the girls, causing even more variations.
That means that there's a lot of work for an aspect of the game that only a minority of the players is interested in to begin with.
Having different paths is hard enough in visual novels, in a game like this one it's development hell, espescially for a small development team (after all it's still basically a one man project, even if some of the guys here help with testing and translations).

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have NEVER used the compressed version of any game and yes, I did drop those files in the game folder. were they meant to go somewhere else?
In this case, more research is needed because I myself tested at least 14 to 15 times and each time Ann was in the room. I will tell you the answer later

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
what does finding the cookies do, exactly? I understand we get different clothing, are they ... lacy or rather silly (Santa)? Can someone pls post a preview?
You get the girls in different stages of undress with different outfits, depending on what cookies you find in game. Here's a preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do i do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same problem when I deleted the persistent file. Just press ignore and change the language, so that it matches the language of the save. After that, restart the game.

Reactions: Nemo56 and jan.spam

BDI

May 23, 2017
The description file in the savegame says that it was created with game version "0.07.p2.00", meaning that the latest bug fix is not installed.
Today, I downloaded it TWICE and installed it once before asking for help and after.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
The description file in the savegame says that it was created with game version "0.07.p2.00", meaning that the latest bug fix is not installed.
Guess the people that like Eric, should come back to this thread in around year or a two then haha

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Today, I downloaded it TWICE and installed it once before asking for help and after.
You need
a) the uncompressed version from one of the 4 links on page 1 (not the torrent link for the compressed version).
and
b) the bugfix/patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/page-611#post-6242983

Then you follow the instructions what to do with the patch.

Then you start the game and see if it shows the right game version. If it doesn't, you did something wrong.

ps: Always do a clean install, do NOT just unpack a new game version to the old game directory.
Only keep your savegames (and screenshots if you made any) from your previous game version.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just downloaded the (supposedly) Version: 0.07.p2.03 fix from the first page, what I got came out as Version 2.00, explain that. I also downloaded a 007.p2.03 fix for it.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes