3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hi everyone
when i start the game i get this error after the first dialog
how can I fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have not installed the bug fix for the game.
Install the bug fix from the first post on the game

hi does anyone knows how i start Stick or carrot opportunity and Who doesn’t take risks, or how many times you need to get noticed. since i already got noticed a few times by them, lisa more than alice but nothing happens further
Read the sections related to these two opportunities in the game Walkthrough in the first post.

Reactions: ayemgeblo

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
On the naughty feet op max gives Alice a candy twice and just rubbing her. There is no progress
On party girl op Max also gives Alice twice candy and nothing

darji

Nov 3, 2021
To continue i have to have some progress with blog, but nothing happened
If you do not chose the correct Answers when you first talk with Alice about the blog you have busted the quest since you can never buy lingerie for her Blog.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
On the naughty feet op max gives Alice a candy twice and just rubbing her. There is no progress
On party girl op Max also gives Alice twice candy and nothing
and the blog opportunity? I mean: The description says you need to proceed there. So at what point are you?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So I have to start from the begining
I do not know if there is another way to trigger the blog question again. But I had to restart. If you do some things out of order the game will be busted.

Personally I would play the original Big Brother game at the moment. The Remake of Big Brither is also pretty busted.

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone knows how open the last memory? View attachment 1582019
You have to let Eric give Alice the Lingere before you can

How much content my dudes? Probably not worth playing yet?
I'd say a couple hours worth, there's a decent bit of grinding if you're new to the game. Use the walkthrough as needed and ask for help if you decide to start playing. Personally, I'd consider waiting for the next update since I'm not satisfied with where the story ends right now.

Feb 1, 2018
Ok I think I have a bug in the game. I got rid of Eric and on a random Thursday he came back and ruined all my relationships again and accused me of stealing again. Any suggestions?

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes