3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
The walkthrough is your friend aside from the hints you read in the opportunities.
You're missing the point, I've played this at at least 5 times so I know what to look out for however most people don't bother replaying these games or want to use a walkthrough especially when they find it frustrating and obscure the first time. If Devs want to reach a broader audience they need to account these issues.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
While playing the game, click the head icon (6th icon from the left) at the top bar then click memories. It's all there.
Note: That is available only in the Extra version, but since we have the Extra patch on page 1 as well, it shouldn't be a problem.

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
You're missing the point, I've played this at at least 5 times so I know what to look out for however most people don't bother replaying these games or want to use a walkthrough especially when they find it frustrating and obscure the first time. If Devs want to reach a broader audience they need to account these issues.
This is how game mechanics are designed. If you miss it, you miss it forever.
But the point is that a missed opportunity should not completely affect the development of other opportunities, there should be a clear indication of missed opportunities.
A lot of times, players miss opportunities and don't even know they've missed them, which leads them to play for a long time before they realize they can't continue.

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
Such a situation. Tell me. I took a second photo of Eric in Alice's room (when he jerks off). However, I do not know how to use these materials, he does not talk to me after dinner at 8 pm. What should I do?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Such a situation. Tell me. I took a second photo of Eric in Alice's room (when he jerks off). However, I do not know how to use these materials, he does not talk to me after dinner at 8 pm. What should I do?
You use those pictures to save yourself after Eric slanders you of thievery. He will accuse you when you get in his way in Lisa's sex education (mentor op).

IlyxaY

Dec 30, 2020
You use those pictures to save yourself after Eric slanders you of thievery. He will accuse you when you get in his way in Lisa's sex education (mentor op).
this opportunity has ended for me. She said something about the fact that he would study with her on some days. But I forgot when. Can you tell me? heh

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes