3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
save file
Protect Lisa from being punished.
Talk to her and deal with her while she is washing the dishes(same night).
Then in the following days, when Lisa is alone in the bathroom in the morning, go to her bathroom and use the "Make noise" option.
watch a scary movie with Lisa that night and kiss her successfully.

Reactions: maxbishup

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Protect Lisa from being punished.
Talk to her and deal with her while she is washing the dishes(same night).
Then in the following days, when Lisa is alone in the bathroom in the morning, go to her bathroom and use the "Make noise" option.
watch a scary movie with Lisa that night and kiss her successfully.
protect her ! help her with homework ! do dishes for her ! make noise and watch movie with her 1000 times but always i kiss her and we go to bed end day nothing new ! why i don`t know what to change in my playing :(

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
protect her ! help her with homework ! do dishes for her ! make noise and watch movie with her 1000 times but always i kiss her and we go to bed end day nothing new ! why i don`t know what to change in my playing :(
OK . So let's check more of your save file. I will send you the answer. But it will probably be tomorrow. Thank you for your patience

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Gonna restart a fresh game myself to get back a few saves after various points

feres

Jul 9, 2017
iirc, wasn't Eric initially supposed to be a sort of cringey, idealized self-insert by the dev, so he could NTR all the players of his game? (It would kinda of explain why he's so unbearable compared to other games with NTR aspects. He was added to be directly antagonistic to the *player* rather than to the mc.)

And he only added the option to remove him after major backlash?
I was a patreon at the start of BB and I've never heard of that.

Eric was added because BB was suppose to be a game. A game, where you could lose. And people didn't like to lose. Granted in the beginning the game was too hard. With all the money he made he felt compelled to listen to the loud minority/majority? to get rid of Eric. From them it became a game made what patreon wanted instead of what the developer wanted. Which is why he didn't fight it very hard when patreon booted him.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
buddy is there anything to be done in this save i just have " control " and how to finish it with out eric ?
Sorry, misunderstood. I already wrote over my saves from before. Rebuilding a few saves at various points now. Should have a few decent ones in a hour or two

Reactions: spirit3000

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I was a patreon at the start of BB and I've never heard of that.

Eric was added because BB was suppose to be a game. A game, where you could lose. And people didn't like to lose. Granted in the beginning the game was too hard. With all the money he made he felt compelled to listen to the loud minority/majority? to get rid of Eric. From them it became a game made what patreon wanted instead of what the developer wanted. Which is why he didn't fight it very hard when patreon booted him.
If he allowed the minority to get rid of Eric, that means the majority (Eric lovers) lacked the balls to speak up. And when he was booted from PATREON, he abandoned the game just to restart it with a different name, and again with no Eric. All because a few PATREONS hurt his little bitty feelings...right.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes