3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm, download on two different links(Meg/Mix) version says: 8.0.05-pc
Description on the first page says "fix for 8.0.06" so, why does this look not correct?

MoiMoi

Jul 27, 2017
Is there anything I need to do regarding the "Head of the Household" opportunity? Eric is out but I don't see when I can look into Landlady's room to make progress. Unless I should first complete the "What should we watch, Landlady" opportunity, which also seems to be stuck since it tells me to get rid of Eric first, who is already thrown out of the house. Any tips? We already watched the first erotica movie.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
Is there anything I need to do regarding the "Head of the Household" opportunity? Eric is out but I don't see when I can look into Landlady's room to make progress. Unless I should first complete the "What should we watch, Landlady" opportunity, which also seems to be stuck since it tells me to get rid of Eric first, who is already thrown out of the house. Any tips? We already watched the first erotica movie.
you should click de hint ( ? )

Reactions: MoiMoi

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I suggest you complete head of the household last

Reactions: MoiMoi

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, thanks anyways.
Perhaps another time if at all.
Good luck everyone and may things work out well.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
he write that he put cameras everywhere and you tell him to buy more cameras ??? to put where ???
Once you have cameras in every room, you will be able to buy extra cameras and place one in the bathroom and one in the swimming pool area so that those are then completely covered by cameras.

kefka84

May 5, 2018
i completed all opportunities, but i played before this game and this isnt this short as i remember. What is the full version?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
They were speculating on what the end game was. You are Max the mc at the end you win a "good ending" for the players I suppose.
I've seen that argument before, the whole Max is the main character thing so NTR would not happen or is not the main. Seems a silly argument to me because
Heh, sharing the girls with Eric isn't NTR in the first place. The only way to get NTR is if he sends you to the military camp. Only them you really lose the girls to him.

Apparantly in this version of the game the war path has no forced scenes except those with Ann in the beginning. On the other side the ass licker path is supposed to get more sharing scenes.

What the pros lack in numbers, they make up with volume. Remember the tantrums after the announcements that Eric gets kicked from the house. We could discuss if it's "bowing to the masses", if one wants the same as they in the first place or if he should rather bow to a very loud minority, but I won't.
The three paths on long terms hurt the game development more than any other aspect. Every other char in the game has basically one path, it's just Eric who gets three. There is no option how to proceed with Alice or Lisa or anyone else. You only find choices that have to do with Eric. I don't complain about the lack of choices, I rather have one "ok" story than three "meh" ones.
In my opinion a dev should do his own thing, tell his story (one of them, not three) and give a shit about all those whiners. Who doesn't like it, should go play something else.

And I would 1000% agree with you if that is how it was billed from the start. It was not though. Dev took the NTR path right to the moment of payout and then hard bailed. That's kind of a dick move. I'm down with your sentiment, overall, as if you can't fulfill a larger scope project it is always better to narrow it. But not in doing so only AFTER you have people invested, then string them along, and then hard drop them at the exact payout moment.

That would be like if a show built up one character as being the destined hero for 7 seasons with tons of lore and background and then at literally the last moment pulled a zoink from out of the dark with a different character cutting that path for good. Oh wait, I think we had something like that happen. Game of Something or the other, I forget ;p People did not love the tease and let down there either. Same principle.

Reactions: vendarr
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes