3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
True, though the alternative is kicking him to the streets
No, whether is a plot hole gone wrong or intentional, that world has established norms, rules or laws that put Max, Alice and Lisa on a bridge between dependent teens and Independent adults and subject to rather extensive control by those deemed independent adults. Suspension of disbelief is really needed to get that, but along with that subjection there also seems to be a level of protection (really confusingly applied) covering them also. So they doing something outside of what they are allowed is punishable, as well as doing something to them outside what is allowed (vaguely) is punishable.

Reactions: Priappus

rakkare

Oct 29, 2017
I checked your save file Everything in your save file is correct.

First of all, you have not installed the latest bug fix. (bug fix 7)
Click on my signature. In the post that you will be referred to, you can find the latest bug fix. Install it on the game.And run the game again.

For continuation the blog opportunity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please download the game guide and use it. It will definitely help you

Also, thank you for sending the save file. Because of your save file and using it, I noticed a logical bug in the game that was hidden from our eyes in the past. This bug does not interfere with the game process, but in any case it must be corrected for the next version of the game.
tyvm for your help (both of you), will try and let you know

Reactions: .Black Panther.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It can in the extra version. In the standard version (most?) panties are locked.
Like I asked above that I didn't get an answer to. I know the cookie treats open clothing menu on the title screen, but should it effect the clothing for the girls inside the game, or is it just for the title screen?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Like I asked above that I didn't get an answer to. I know the cookie treats open clothing menu on the title screen, but should it effect the clothing for the girls inside the game, or is it just for the title screen?
Cookies affect only the title screen clothing

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn shame, would be nice to see them in the game topless around the pool.
That will happen, once the story reaches that point.
All signs point towards Lisa losing her top first - or Alice, if we get to the topless massage soon.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How can i finish this quest
go to her room after 9:30 but before 10:00. there's a chance you'll find her already clothed. keep on loading until you get that.
I think it's actually 10.30am to 11am on a Saturday, if not Saturday, then it'll be same time on a Sunday, because you have breakfast every day between 9am and 10 am.

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh

SuperiorSaiyanFox

Mar 19, 2022
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.08.0.6.
Please keep in mind I had even less time to test it than usual, so if you find any bugs just let me know.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.

Edit: fixed a mistake, thanks MasterAllGames!.
How do I install it and make it work?

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes