3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I just looked it up. boosty is a Ukraine company.
Where did you look up? Because Boosty is not a company, but a paid subscription service owned by Mail.ru Group. Also Boosty.to server IP is from Russia.

Edit: Now Mail.ru Group is VK.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Where did you look up? Because Boosty is not a company, but a paid subscription service owned by Mail.ru Group. Also Boosty.to server IP is from Russia.

Edit: Now Mail.ru Group is VK.
Can't even get on to VK in the office.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
its really annoying that when devs go for incest games they still try and go around it with the landlord room mate crap. just own it already and ditch the landlord shit.
The incest is the whole appeal for a game like this. The landlady/roommate verbiage is just an easy way to get around the ridiculous restriction on it, and for any game that's popular, someone will pretty much always have an incest patch to change it back.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so can anyone tell me how i can get influence over the girls ? here eric is already at 100% and i cant seem to do anything. nothing i do gets any influence points. it also seems to be explained no where. (at war with eric if that helps)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
so can anyone tell me how i can get influence over the girls ? here eric is already at 100% and i cant seem to do anything. nothing i do gets any influence points. it also seems to be explained no where. (at war with eric if that helps)
Just do nice things for the girls, do Lisa's homework and wash the dishes and massages after a while, give Alice massages and cigarettes and compliment her on a Friday evening before she goes out, not sure you'll ever get Ann onside all the time Eric is around though.

Should have also said to try and protect the girls from punishment and buy them their favourite sweets once a week after they demand different stuff when they catch you peeping on them in the bathroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56 and Chaosguy

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Just do nice things for the girls, do Lisa's homework and wash the dishes and massages after a while, give Alice massages and cigarettes and compliment her on a Friday evening before she goes out, not sure you'll ever get Ann onside all the time Eric is around though.

Should have also said to try and protect the girls from punishment and buy them their favourite sweets once a week after they demand different stuff when they catch you peeping on them in the bathroom.
i am doing that as much as possible yet never does it go up unfortunately.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes