3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 did you ever play Power Vacuum?
Nope. That wasn's on my radar yet.
Not really my thing, tho. Out of the whole bunch I only found one and a half preview pics that I liked.
I'm definitly NOT gonna start it in order to see Eric again :D

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Woha, he really must have a lot of spare time - and a good script.
When the project has already been done, you only need to run the renderings, so you can turn on the PC to do the renderings even during sleep at night. Of course, I have not worked with genesis and I am only saying this about my experience with other software

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When the project has already been done, you only need to run the renderings, so you can turn on the PC to do the renderings even during sleep at night. Of course, I have not worked with genesis and I am only saying this about my experience with other software
That's why I mentioned the script :) One pic hardly takes all night.
Back in the days I had my PC and laptop running all night to get some stuff done. These days if I have soms stuff do do (no renderings, that's ancient past), I put the stuff on my NAS with low priority.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nope. That wasn's on my radar yet.
Not really my thing, tho. Out of the whole bunch I only found one and a half preview pics that I liked.
I'm definitly NOT gonna start it in order to see Eric again :D
Its a funny exchange with hunter. Hunter threatens him with a story about having him raped by dogs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nemo56

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
That's why I mentioned the script :) One pic hardly takes all night.
Back in the days I had my PC and laptop running all night to get some stuff done. These days if I have soms stuff do do (no renderings, that's ancient past), I put the stuff on my NAS with low priority.
I do not know if this software has the ability to do parallel rendering or the ability to perform different renderings in a row or not. But if it has one of these capabilities. Everything will be easier, but it still takes a lot of effort. In addition, if the renders are replaced with exactly the same name as before, there should probably not be many problems with the scripts.

Reactions: Chaosguy

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I agree, quality looks better. And if the new models allow for more options, seems like good choice.
I'll have to see the new Alice though... i really, really liked BBAS's model used so far
I really like that we have 2 hair styles for Alice.She looks stunning in both.
That reminds me of Bayo 1 and 2.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Guys, I can't play this game. I have downloaded the full version and also the fix. After I start the application, it's getting closed as Windows is giving an error message. Can anyone please help?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Guys, I can't play this game. I have downloaded the full version and also the fix. After I start the application, it's getting closed as Windows is giving an error message. Can anyone please help?
Your accustomed playing BB_AS's previous versions on this device, correct?

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Your accustomed play BB_AS's previous versions on this device, correct?
Yes I have played previous versions on this device. But this time the application is crashing at the beginning without opening the initial interface.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Almost sounds like a memory issue. Maybe try to download it again from another location

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
redoing all the previous stuff with G8 models makes me think of rubber stretching, BBAS already looked very good and consistent in quality, and it won't be as easy as just replace the figure and copy pose and render, pose/emotion adjustment will need to be done, which takes a lot of time, not nearly as much as remaking from scratch of course, but still

had he/they done this when starting a new chapter, I'd understand that, but this is just pointless, like avoiding progressing the story at all cost pointless

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
The G3 and G8 models will look identical, using the exact same textures. The difference is in rigging, posing, and what clothes and other goodies can be used with the characters. Just look at how he's changed the camera position in those previews to give the illusion they don't produce identical images. Almost 3 years since his Patreon began and still there is more sexual content from Aleksey in the BB Fanart thread than his game. Unity to Renpy, change (worsen) the lighting, change the character base models for no reason. Can't wait for the conversion to 8.1, then 9, the characters to move house, and then a complete wardrobe change. Whenever people cotton on he'll have to buy some cows and put that milking ability to good use.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes