3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is this fan made or from game?
Kira's pic looks fan made. In this game I'd expect Max wearing a big grin instead of looking shocked, also the light model is off. It could be from the Ren'Py Remake however, they added custom made renderings to the base game. I think the T-Shirt is from that game.
Ann's pic is definitly fan made.

Reactions: Allen0206 and ggog

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Playing this game for 2 years and seeing its development, in my opinion both Lisa and Ann are two characters that have to keep the player wanting to see more, therefore they are slow character developments because there is a fear that by giving the player what he wants (have sex with Lisa and Ann) the player leaves the game and they cannot continue earning money with it.
I agree, but I think it makes sense to offset that by making progress with Kira and Alice MUCH faster to give the player some significant rewards in the early to mid game. You don't want the whole game to be a slow grind with minimal reward til the very end. You want meaningful rewards all the way through.

Olivia is another character that I think would be a great choice to progress rather quickly to allow some satisfying progress in scenes that include Lisa even if Olivia is the one MC is making the lion's share of the progress with between the 2 for extended periods of time.

I have no idea what the plan is for Ann. I found her storyline pretty ridiculous in the original so I would love to see Aleksy change her story completely to something more interesting and hopefully more plausible. I don't expect an adult game to be realistic, but it's nice if there's at least some effort put in to make the story make sense.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing this and so far I like the changes in the UI as it feels a little more friendly. It's too early to tell of course about the story but being a Big Brother game we all know it can't die.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
sorry guys but what update are you talking about? started from number one there are no updates it's nice the new interface but he could send it from where it left off don't go back to number one I give my opinion it won't take long to update this game it will make as much use of Patreons as possible and then retire within this year please excuse my english

Reactions: BDI
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes