3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Dev found my favorite mini money cheat (simply change the price of the expensive items to 1 USD with a change game editor), now it seems that does not work anymore. Odd, that he'd spend his - limited - time and energy doing that instead of let's say: adding more content?

I like the story fix that Alice smokes weed (think Glamour did that, too) as that makes Ann's negative reaction to it much more plausible in modern times. Also that you can whistle or sneak up on her when she is smoking topless is cool. The various pictures you get when you use stealth are also entertaining.

But, err, is there much more to report? Dev wanted to be at the same level as the end of version 1 by end of the summer, now we are approaching winter soon and we are in week 2 or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Dev found my favorite mini money cheat (simply change the price of the expensive items to 1 USD with a change game editor), now it seems that does not work anymore. Odd, that he'd spend his - limited - time and energy doing that instead of let's say: adding more content?
This is not what developers have done . This one is the added functionality to the Ren'py game engine from version 8 . From this version onwards in Ren'py, manually manipulate the save files or game files will be prevented . And this is done to prevent malfunctions and damage to players ' devices by others by manipulating the game's official files or save files, as much as possible .

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My brother in christ, I don't give a fuck about locations, i just want to fuck my mother, two sisters and aunt. If there are more characters then great but you are wildly misunderstanding what anyone wants from this.
I have the feeling this is not the game for you. Glamour might be better suited. There Lisa is a sex maniac.
"anyone" ... Make sure to only speak for yourself. Others might want the same, but you can't be sure.

While of course I like the girls in the game - Alice the most - I would prefer a adventure game with actual gameplay to nothing but a series of sex scenes anytime.
So yes, more locations would be great if there's actually something to do there.

Jun 10, 2017
I have the feeling this is not the game for you. Glamour might be better suited. There Lisa is a sex maniac.
"anyone" ... Make sure to only speak for yourself. Others might want the same, but you can't be sure.

While of course I like the girls in the game - Alice the most - I would prefer a adventure game with actual gameplay to nothing but a series of sex scenes anytime.
So yes, more locations would be great if there's actually something to do there.
Yeah Lisa is crazy in that game.

I want this game's Lisa to end up a few notches below that lol, just give me some threeways with Olivia and the other girls and I'll be fine.

Oh, and if she could stomp Eric in the dick until it falls off that would be nice too. Though that sounds more like Alice lol.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All of the girls should get to (repeatedly) kick him in the nuts, maybe even Alexandra if she's in the game at that point.
That and/or one giant iron boot (with spikes) to kick him on a trebuchet and then launching him across the country.
Others suggested shotguns, but I don't want him dead, I want him to suffer, that's more .

• Haha
Reactions: PML 021259
Jun 10, 2017
That and/or one giant iron boot (with spikes) to kick him on a trebuchet and then launching him across the country.
Others suggested shotguns, but I don't want him dead, I want him to suffer, that's more .
I say go Lorena Bobbit on him!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

I like the story fix that Alice smokes weed (think Glamour did that, too) as that makes Ann's negative reaction to it much more plausible in modern times. Also that you can whistle or sneak up on her when she is smoking topless is cool. The various pictures you get when you use stealth are also entertaining.

But, err, is there much more to report? Dev wanted to be at the same level as the end of version 1 by end of the summer, now we are approaching winter soon and we are in week 2 or so.
This is not what developers have done . This one is the added functionality to the Ren'py game engine from version 8 . From this version onwards in Ren'py, manually manipulate the save files or game files will be prevented . And this is done to prevent malfunctions and damage to players ' devices by others by manipulating the game's official files or save files, as much as possible .
Yes that is correct - Ren'py 8.+.+ has a save security feature now - as shared saves can include viruses.
on GitHub did a good job explaining the issue last December here:

Editing the savetoken.py within each individual game seems to work.
Here is that fix - so you can edit your saves.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
cant buy cameras or something else its not appear
Hover your mouse over the according tasks in your notebook.

is it possible to have the music from the game?
You can use unren to unpack the game files.
If you don't want to unpack the entire game, move all .rpa files except audio.rpa to a different directory first. After unpacking move them back.

Reactions: antonio45110

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
quick question should i download remake version or old ?
You can check out the remake first, since it does not have much content. You will be through in no time.

Then download the old version. It has by far more content, but won't be continued. If you can live with that, play through it. It's worth it. Hopefully by the time you are through, Alexey will have created more playable content for the remake.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Yes that is correct - Ren'py 8.+.+ has a save security feature now - as shared saves can include viruses.
on GitHub did a good job explaining the issue last December here:

Editing the savetoken.py within each individual game seems to work.
Here is that fix - so you can edit your saves.
I an trying this now but it looks like all it does is let you keep playing off of that save but nothing that you changed stays changed. That is they all revert back to the way they were when you saved it.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes