3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

addctdabhi

Jun 30, 2023
There are many I see here who keeps talking about updated game but are not willing to share it even now as it is available to all patreon. Come on guys. Supporting developer till this point was benevolent. From this point on time spent not sharing update to members of this group is just sad thing for patreons on this group as well for all other members

Scorby

Nov 12, 2022
There are many I see here who keeps talking about updated game but are not willing to share it even now as it is available to all patreon. Come on guys. Supporting developer till this point was benevolent. From this point on time spent not sharing update to members of this group is just sad thing for patreons on this group as well for all other members
It's hard to have sympathy for this sentiment when all that's separating you from the playing the update or practicing what you preach and sharing it yourself is $0.85.

Stop whinging and pony up or wait.

i1685284

Jul 10, 2017
Hy, I can not start the game (0.6) on my SteamDeck , I getting following Message: The Previous game function correctly

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

AttributeError: module '__main__' has no attribute 'path_to_logdir'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/deck/xxxx/steamapps/BigBrother ASr/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Linux-6.1.52-valve16-1-neptune-61-x86_64-with-glibc2.37 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

antonio.dzen

Sep 10, 2017
Hy, I can not start the game (0.6) on my SteamDeck , I getting following Message: The Previous game function correctly

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/run/media/deck/xxxx/steamapps/BigBrother ASr/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 354, in bootstrap
    renpy.config.logdir = renpy.__main__.path_to_logdir(basedir)

Linux-6.1.52-valve16-1-neptune-61-x86_64-with-glibc2.37 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
may you share it with us and we will try also...? :)

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes