3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
here's what bugs the fuck out of me.
Not only there are now countless remakes of this, but you have to restart from zero for the 100th time every time a new update comes out ?
Ok that's fine if your game is made this way or if you can't build your game in a linear way, but at least you could PROVIDE some up to date saves or implement a "skip to new content" button ?
I'm so sick of having to play this intro and first days again and again and again tbf.
Yes i'm complaining on a free product on a pirate site but this piece of criticism would also apply if i were a patron.
If this was a VN game i'd just ff to new content, but this is a big no.
Same reason why a lot of people stopped playing summertime saga

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I couldn't stand it anymore that people had trouble completing such a simple game.
Here are my saves. I would advise you to play through it on your own though. It won't take long, there are only 36 game days. You should delete all your save games in AppData before you start playing. Save 1-1 is the final save. The most important events are on pages 5 and 6. Here is also the persistent file with all unlocked clothing options for the girls. The saves are only for version 0.6. The saves will no longer be used with version 0.7. With the new update (0.7) you should delete all saves in the save directory and AppData and start a new game.
You are the Champion, thanks a lot!

Reactions: nisenok952

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I couldn't stand it anymore that people had trouble completing such a simple game.
Here are my saves. I would advise you to play through it on your own though. It won't take long, there are only 36 game days. You should delete all your save games in AppData before you start playing. Save 1-1 is the final save. The most important events are on pages 5 and 6. Here is also the persistent file with all unlocked clothing options for the girls. The saves are only for version 0.6. The saves will no longer be used with version 0.7. With the new update (0.7) you should delete all saves in the save directory and AppData and start a new game.
bbas.jpg
Doesn't seem to be working???
And yes I deleted my old save folder in C:\Users\Twistty\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_ASr and allowed the game to create a new one.
Also - I never tried using my old saves from the last version.
Weird - that files show up in the save folder - just not in game?

Edit::
It works - my eyes not so much. :rolleyes:
Booze from last night, didn't help also!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john1230

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3985760
And yes I deleted my old save folder in C:\Users\Twistty\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_ASr and allowed the game to create a new one.
Try adding the saves in the AppData and save folder manually. It should look like this.
Screenshot_24.png
Screenshot_25.png
The saves are on page 5 and 6, on the first page is only end save

Reactions: Twistty

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
View attachment 3985760
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Why is the gallery closed?
Click on the girl whose clothes you want to see. Memories are not available yet. There are a total of 135 dress options for all girls that are unlocked in the game. I have unlocked them all. So if someone wants to do it alone, they should delete all my saves and the persistent file and start a new game.

Last edited:

joedirt

Jun 20, 2017
Hidden event and Puzzle (v0.06.x)

Puzzle:
1) try all first line (possibly to find 2-3 orange)
2) try 3 first line and 2 second line (see how many orange find and probably 1-2 green correct)
3) try 2 last first line and 2 other second line and witch order your sure green find (check orange ok and green correct)
4) you have 5 orange now, try different combinaison to find all green

after 6-8 essaie et error you find password
have a nice game

Reactions: Pierre85

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
After reading a lot of comments here i assume this game ist after 4 years and a lot of remakes still a blue ball game, right?
I mean is there any action between the sisters, last time o played it there was no real action... or at least not much.. mostly only bare skin with lisa ... and in one of the remakes only anal..
In the changelog a haven't seen any interesting on this path... ( okay i haven'T read carefully)... so i think its still a blue ball game right?

Last edited:
Reactions: kingloki

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
1) try all first line (possibly to find 2-3 orange)
2) try 3 first line and 2 second line (see how many orange find and probably 1-2 green correct)
3) try 2 last first line and 2 other second line and witch order your sure green find (check orange ok and green correct)
4) you have 5 orange now, try different combinaison to find all green

after 6-8 essaie et error you find password
have a nice game
I did not say that the way I said is the only way, but it is a logical way.
and prevents confusion between different characters. And you are only dealing with two characters
But yes, the method mentioned by you is another way and there are other methods as well .

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes