3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Have you played the original? I'm positive Eric is not and will not be a nice guy.
We are hoping that he isn't such a dick. Overall I do hope he tries to get the sisters and we can stop him, but Eric I didn't like that he was such an asshole.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Have you played the original? I'm positive Eric is not and will not be a nice guy.
Yes I have and I agree why do you think I want to hit him with a baseball bat and cut his dick off. I only agreed that so far in this game he has not told Max that he plans to fuck all the girls. He told max this on his first day in BB. I am certain Eric is up to no good in this game as well.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I'm just saying that what you say here I do agree with it, but that I wouldn't count on something that already got added to the game to be reworked to make more sense. Overall if I was free to choose the setting I would have made it that:

-Ann has been dating Eric for a year
-The house is property of Eric
-You all go there because their relationship is strong enough already.

Overall this would be my option, you for example I suppose that you would prefer that Ann starts dating Eric at most but you can sabotage their relationship so that they don't have sex and break up.

However personally I like to get Eric in the house for the interactive part of fighting him off and protecting the sisters, compared to just Ann.
Yes, but if the way you get rid of Eric before they start having sex is by proving he is also after your sisters, you protect everybody. As for reworking content, I've seen it many times before when it's this early in the game. In general when it's a change that makes NTR avoidable in a game that I like at all, I will throw the developer at least some money. In this case I think your right that the best I can hope for is just an immediate exit rather than a story line exit with Eric and Ann not having sex. It should not be difficult keep the original Eric exits and still avoid NTR by exchanging the renders for the nights when Eric is over with the renders for the nights that he is not. Just have him come over in the evenings and not have sex or sleep over. The evenings scenes necessary for his eventual exit could be kept. The only additional renders needed should be Max stealing Eric's wallet from a jacket instead of from the pants in the bedroom. My expectation is that none of that will happen. So I will wait until Max is booted out and look for the variable to set to get him out immediately which is how my involvement in the conversation started. Set eric_gets_killed_by_gangsters = True.

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Aleksey90 I don't know if someone already wrote it before bc I hopped over the whole Eric-discussion. OK I don't like him too but it is useless to talk about, except you built in a faster way to get rid of him e.g. a car accident, so let us know it. ;)

Beside all this I found a little fault: Lisa is wearing a bikini BEFORE it is bought.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I don't know, why everybody hate Erick. He is a real challenge in this game, and he gives a good opportunity for voyeur route and some kind of "sex race" route. For example: We became Eriks friend, he give his word, to let us take the part in all kind of sex with girls. We help him and he let us join. Then we make all girls dependable of our dicks, after that we start a sex race. He fuck girls they love him, we fuck girls they love us. We began to sabotage Erik erection and all kind of stuff to not let him fuck any more. And sooner or later we toss him like a trash, and end the game as the king of a mountain.

cs8998121

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know, why everybody hate Erick. He is a real challenge in this game, and he gives a good opportunity for voyeur route and some kind of "sex race" route. For example: We became Eriks friend, he give his word, to let us take the part in all kind of sex with girls. We help him and he let us join. Then we make all girls dependable of our dicks, after that we start a sex race. He fuck girls they love him, we fuck girls they love us. We began to sabotage Erik erection and all kind of stuff to not let him fuck any more. And sooner or later we toss him like a trash, and end the game as the king of a mountain.
  • Or use Eric as the main character to work with or compete with Max

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Is there someone else who is kicked off when spying Anne in the morning shower both times sucessful or is it my Vista?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is there someone else who is kicked off when spying Anne in the morning shower both times sucessful or is it my Vista?
I did get error messages, but was able to continue by choosing ignore. Unfortunately, I didn't grab a copy of the error message to post here. I'm going to sleep after I finish this message, so if you can post the error here it may help Aleksey90 fix it. I'll try to remember to grab a copy of the error when I wake up as well. :)

Just a thought.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I did get error messages, but was able to continue by choosing ignore. Unfortunately, I didn't grab a copy of the error message to post here. I'm going to sleep after I finish this message, so if you can post the error here it may help Aleksey90 fix it. I'll try to remember to grab a copy of the error when I wake up as well. :)

Just a thought.
For that purpose is a file "traceback.txt" in the game folder. View attachment traceback.txt

Reactions: pablo1360

ephrem

May 8, 2018
OS is Windows 10 but same error was appears.
However, after patching, the above error no longer appears.
I don't know if it's a patch or my stealth stat.

I was patch at 01/26. and My stealth stat is 91.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Eric not banging anyone BUT Ann and that being avoidable? Sure. But Eric banging Ann is pretty much intrinsic to Big Brother story wise. The entire concept of the game is that Ann who is dangerously submissive gets a new boyfriend. He insinuates himself into the family and the player has to stop them. If Eric ISN'T banging Ann, then what is he doing staying over at the house? Once they start dating they will be having sex, and if they aren't a lot of the subsequent story doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Ok, it never made much sense in the first place, but you can see my point. If you want a BB where Eric never existed, then Glamour exists, or a million other mods.

I am all for NTR content being avoidable, it should be when it makes sense. But in BB, assuming there is an attempt to make the game something that follows the plot of the original while expanding on it... then Eric is a big part of that. Second, while the gameplay of BB was never good, at least there WAS gameplay when Eric was around. After he leaves there is nothing but a grind that does nothing but lengthen the game (best exemplified in the RIDICULOUS Lisa grind) then again, it is hard to imagine any way to make the gameplay interesting without an antagonist... kind of shows how flawed things are at their core.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Eric not banging anyone BUT Ann and that being avoidable? Sure. But Eric banging Ann is pretty much intrinsic to Big Brother story wise. The entire concept of the game is that Ann who is dangerously submissive gets a new boyfriend. He insinuates himself into the family and the player has to stop them. If Eric ISN'T banging Ann, then what is he doing staying over at the house? Once they start dating they will be having sex, and if they aren't a lot of the subsequent story doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Ok, it never made much sense in the first place, but you can see my point. If you want a BB where Eric never existed, then Glamour exists, or a million other mods.

I am all for NTR content being avoidable, it should be when it makes sense. But in BB, assuming there is an attempt to make the game something that follows the plot of the original while expanding on it... then Eric is a big part of that. Second, while the gameplay of BB was never good, at least there WAS gameplay when Eric was around. After he leaves there is nothing but a grind that does nothing but lengthen the game (best exemplified in the RIDICULOUS Lisa grind) then again, it is hard to imagine any way to make the gameplay interesting without an antagonist... kind of shows how flawed things are at their core.
Yes I Agree Eric is a big part of the game but you must give Max a way of fighting back or that is pretty much the end of the game at that point. nothing agent Eric banging the mom ( that is not even NTR ) BUT AS Eric goes after the girls give Max a way to fight back. When Eric tris to take the house maybe give Max a way to find proof and give it to mom.(maybe proof that Eric has a wife or girl friend as well)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And I hope this game doesn't copy the original.
Yeah Eric should go for the car.Everyone knows that you must take the car,not the house.
To be fair... so far Eric doesn't appear to be a butthole. No "I will fuck all your family and you can do nothing to stop it", yet. So far, he's a man in his 40s and goes for Ann. Nothing bad in that.
The reason for that is we don't have even half of BB 0.2 content so far.
You must wait for 0.3,0.4 and probably 0.5.
That can happen if this game don't follow BB.
Or you don't know that in BB,Eric have no intention at all to be friend with Max?After all he is wanting the house,and fucking the girls is only a bonus.
You are right Glamour dose not have Eric wonder why? …….not.
Pretty easy answer.He is keeping him for later.To make the people wait much more before the sex.And wait when he add the school in Max's part of the game.
Almost sure that we probably will wait much more for Max/Ann sex in Glamour,than Sophia cheating in AWAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: makcim334

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Personally I love Eric
rousted over a open fire a little salt and pepper not bad at all. NOTE most aliens preferer there Eric in a pot of stew with potatoes and peppers but not this one.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes