3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix bug with being unable to buy suncream? I managed to buy one and now I can't order anymore
Are you using the new update? (v0.03.5.000)

Sun Screen/Cream can be bought only once.

If you are still not able to apply it on Alice.
Then, make sure you bought an outfit for Max.

bb2.jpg

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but if I were you I would wait for bugfix. You will most likely have to start over. If you like, you can still get some enjoyment from this, if you don't mind starting over later. As for cheating(I never cheat) I don't see anything wrong with it, if it doesn't mess up your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq and Shiva0067

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
guys there is a new walkthrough for latest version? I cant reach massage course and scenes and cant continue schoolgirl path with lisa....im confused :S i used all cheat but doesnt continue the paths :/

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 25/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.05.0.00".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.05.0.00".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 18/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.04.0.06".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.04.0.06".

Update 05/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.04.0.01".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.04.0.01".

Update 23/04/2020

There is a bug that crashes the game while saving. I'm trying to fix it and as soon as possible I will publish the revision with the bug fix. In the meantime, to save, use the F5 key.
C'e' un bug che durante il salvataggio manda in crash il gioco. Sto cercando di risolverlo e non appena possibile pubblichero' la revisione con il bug fix. Nel frattempo, per salvare, usate il tasto F5.

#############################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Big Brother Another Story" version "0.03.5".
It is my first attempt to translate from Russian. It is to be considered an "alpha" version but nothing is ever enough for the divine Ann ...

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big Brother Another Story" versione "0.03.5".
E' il mio primo tentativo di tradurre dal russo. E' da considerare una versione "alpha" ma nulla e' mai abbastanza per la divina Ann...

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
guys there is a new walkthrough for latest version? I cant reach massage course and scenes and cant continue schoolgirl path with lisa....im confused :S i used all cheat but doesnt continue the paths :/
Messaging Alice will increase your massage score. There is bugs in this update, we are waiting for bugfix.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I played until the day 50 and I spent 4 hours playing. The money cheat is not working, because I was unable to change the money values in any way, it seems that the developer removed the code. In the game, we can consult a cyber bank (new mechanics) that we can borrow and pay in 30 days. The first value is 500, the second is 1000 with 10% interest. Anyway, at the beginning of the game I felt very slow gameplay, and I also noticed a grind that the game has. Just as Shiva0067 said, the game needs to give Max some cash bonus, even if it is a minimum amount to start. I think it interesting to put a mechanic where we can sneak into the room and steal some money from Eric while he sleeps. I also found some bugs, and I noticed that Max's authority does not exist. Now Max can defend his sisters from Ann’s spanking and you receive no reward or increase your affection for the character.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I played until the day 50 and I spent 4 hours playing. The money cheat is not working, because I was unable to change the money values in any way, it seems that the developer removed the code. In the game, we can consult a cyber bank (new mechanics) that we can borrow and pay in 30 days. The first value is 500, the second is 1000 with 10% interest. Anyway, at the beginning of the game I felt very slow gameplay, and I also noticed a grind that the game has. Just as Shiva0067 said, the game needs to give Max some cash bonus, even if it is a minimum amount to start. I think it interesting to put a mechanic where we can sneak into the room and steal some money from Eric while he sleeps. I also found some bugs, and I noticed that Max's authority does not exist. Now Max can defend his sisters from Ann’s spanking and you receive no reward or increase your affection for the character.
Note, translated from Russian. There are a lot of bugs, fix is coming soon.(I think)

Played in this version of art are beautiful and alas this one big plus, all the content is still only at Eric, slow money crafting very much slows down the game and because of this there is a feeling of trampling on the spot.

1d

Yes, we still need to fill a lot of holes in what is now and bring in Kira. After that there will be a global adjustment and balancing of prices, savings, etc.

d.doflamingo

Jul 3, 2018

Money Cheat detection is implemented in the code, when you have very high Money.
  • Warning messages could be displayed when you ask Money from Ann for completing chores.
  • And could occur during other events, such as buying dress for Alice / Lisa.
To avoid such warnings, keeping the Money cheat value between 300 ~to~ 500 is optimal.

However, there is an option to get Loan / Credit within the Laptop menu -> Cyber-Bank

Updated for [v0.03.5.000]

Money Cheat:
mgg._m1_01classes__tange = xxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart: (approx. range)
< -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal

i don know console press what ?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
No, you must start a new game. Note: Game has bugs, after bugfix you will need to start over again.
Please tell us when the game will be bugs free and we will be able to play calmly without worrying about whether the saves will work in the next version. Nobody wants to start the game again from the beginning.

Reactions: poolstar

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to talk with Alice about her blog? Cause that option never comes up in my game ... is it not yet implemented or what?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes